Chapter 19- I Gottcha!

There are just a few hours till we get to go Ireland. We have to get up at 6:30am, to get to London at 8:00am and fly off at 9:30am. It's now 8:00pm and Abi , Joe, Jack and I are sleeping at mine. Zoë and Alfie had to go to something with Madame Taussauds, so they're staying there for the night. Conor and Olivia managed to send Josh to sleep with Caspar and Oli. They are more dangerous than Jack and I, I don't even want to imagine what they're going to do in there. Neither Joe and Abi. Lucky for Jack and I, they're sleeping in the guest's bedroom. We have my bedroom for our own, and we were just talking about how since I stood up for myself with the video, we've gained so much more apreciation from our viewers and much more support too; whilst we're cuddling on my bed.

Jack: it's just amazing. I don't even know from where you got the courage to tweet what you tweeted.
Me: I don't really know either. I guess I just counted to three, closed my eyes and prepared myself to press that "tweet" button.
Jack: well, you did well. The comments are still combing and now they're just good things about us, about us as a couple.*at the word couple his grip in my waist got tighter and I placed my hand over his*
Me: yeah, do you still feel weird when we refer to us as a couple?
Jack: I never did, do you?
Me: when I say it it feels like a dream, literally. As weird as it sounds and as fangirl as it sounds, I've dreamt so much about you being my boyfriend... Except for that one time Oli was my boyfriend....
Jack: what? Oli? He's now, like, your best friend.
Me: that's Joe. Although to be fair, Oli is a close second.
Jack: i know I've asked you this so many times, but we never really get to debate and discuss about it. Did you know from the start we were going to be in a relationship?
Me: as I've answered you many times, no. I for sure didn't imagine us being what we are now.
Jack: you know what?
Me: what?
Jack: I did. Not from the very beginning, but, remember when we stayed up till so late on the phone?
Me: which day?
Jack: the day we met, when Anna stayed at yours, in this very bedroom?
Me: yeah, we had a lovely conversation, and apparently we woke up Anna and Olivia.
Jack: we? Do you mean you?
Me: whatever. What happened that night?
Jack: well, when you went to the bathroom Anna and Olivia kept saying that you really liked me and you almost melt when you came in my apartment.
Me: oh, really? *I say, turning my head to look at his eyes*
Jack: yeah. Maybe not that you melted, but... I tried.
Me: did they really tell you that?
Jack: yeah.
Me: I told them not to! I want to kill them right now...
Jack: did you really like me from the first time you eyes met mine?
Me: OMG, that doesn't sound like you. Sound so corny!!!!!!... But yeah, even earlier...
Jack: what?
Me: remember you used to be my favourite YouTuber and I watched your videos 24/7?
Jack: oh, yeah. Well, mine was, not love, but defenitely crush at first sight.
Me: ow, that's so cute.
Jack: no it wasn't, that was the truth.
Me: really? What made you feel like I was your "crush at first sight"?
Jack: not, really sure. Maybe the combination of your smile and your beautiful light green eyes. What about you? Better said, how did you realised I was your crush?
Me: when you did the whisper challenge with Conor, Josh and the other guy. I never remember his name.
Jack: and, when did you know I existed.
Me: well, long story which can't be made short. Kind of, but knowing me, it won't be. Well, a while now, I heard on the radio Turn Around and another while after I heard R U Crazy. I literally tried my hardest to remember Conor's name, but it kind of became impossible. Now, way closer in time, when Caspar uploaded the video with Conor in it, I was like: "this cute guy, looks way too familiar, why is it?" But I kind of let it go, and I forgot. Then I saw Joes video with him, the acapella off, and I was like: "OK, you aren't escaping now, I'm going to check your channel and find out why you look so familiar". So I went and I saw he had covered my favourite songs, and in one of then Turn Around was recommended, so I was like: "are you being serious? He did that song that I love ever so much and it pops up in my head every once in a while?" And then, somehow I found you, I kind of refused to believe you were his brother and I did what was in my hands to find the truth. In that research, I found our channel. And that matches with the Whisper Challenge.
Jack: wow, so at first you liked my brother....
Me: yeah, but now I like you.
Jack: I never know how to get angry at you. You always make like a sweeter version of myself.
Me: what?
Jack: yeah, I don't think I am like this with other people.
Me: you are. Its just that your "sweetness" level rises up a little.
Jack: how much, is a little? Out of 10?
Me: 4.
Jack: oh, really? *provocative peck on the lips*
Me: yeah. Why did you do that?
Jack: do what?
Me: that kiss, so passionate but simple.
Jack: so, you liked it?
Me: yeah.

Jack: well, *another* maybe *another* I *another* can *another* give you *another* a lot more *another* and the last one *another* can be longer *another* and better *long and better kiss*
Me: gosh, you do not fuck around.
Jack: did you like it?
Me: yeah. But we have to be up in less than 12 hours... Don't you think it's time to sleep?
Jack: and cuddle?
Me: and cuddle.

-

Me: Jack! Wake up. We still have to have breakfast and get dressed.
Jack: yeah, I know.
Me: damn, why when you wake up with that sexy voice.... I hate it, but I love it.
Jack: well then, make me talk. And I'll wake up. I can't sleep if I talk. Go on.
Me: you are having a full on monologue. My mum's making pancakes, what do you want on them.
Jack: I love your mum's pancakes. Just go downstairs and I'll be there in a minute.
Me: I still have to wake up two sleepy lovers. Hey, what if we prank them?
Jack: how?
Me: do you know Joe's password?
Jack: yeah, why?
Me: great, Abi doesn't have. We can tell then we are arriving really late, maybe fast forward half an hour.
Jack: I like it. Let's go. Wait, to make it more credible, let's get dressed.
Me: I like how you think. *after getting both dressed* okay, we've changed the time, we just have to wake them up and tell them we are arriving really late.
Jack: 3, 2, 1... Now, GUYS!!!! Wake up, were arriving late. Both of your alarms went off and you didn't even notice.
Me: OMG, we are going to arrive so late. You have half an hour to have breakfast, get dressed and go to the train station. I'm going to have a panicl attack, I can't I need to get out. Sorry.
Jack: babe! Babe, babe. Let's go outside. Let's have some fresh air. It's all gonna be fine. Come on.
Joe: we'll just have breakfast on the train. I'm so sorry Val.
Me: *giggle that gets louder and louder, turning into laughter*
Joe: why are you laughing?
Me: I got you back so bad!!!!
Abigail: what? Are you serious? Why would you do that. Ask your dear friend... Revenge sweet revenge.