Chapter 20- Flight

I am so freaking excited. I can't wait to get to Ireland meet so many viewers... And see my Irish origin. I love Ireland, I really do love it.

Jack: are you OK?
Me: yeah, I think so.
Jack: you aren't feeling anxious?
Me: not by now. Let's just hop into the airport and meet up with Zoë and Alfie.
Joe: yeah, I don't trust Alfie with Zoë in an airport...
Olivia: why not?
Joe: I don't know, as Zoë has all this travelling anxiety, I feel like he isn't really good at dealing with it.
Jack: and you do...
Joe: I don't trust you either...
Me: guys, stop it. Zoë is at the entrance. There they are!
Oli: hi guys!
*everyone says hi*
Zoë: well, where are we supposed to go now?
Me: um, two men are supposed to come and lead us to the jet plane.
Alfie: I'm so excited. By the way, you both look so familiar,  is this for some reason?
Zoë: Alf! I told you yesterday, we met them a few years ago.
Me: yeah, a couple of years ago.
Alfie: oh, I now seem very stupid and selfish.
Olivia: doesn't matter. It also happens to us, we're normal people.
Zoë: even if we may not look like.
Me: why wouldn't we look like normal people?
Zoë: we are 16 to 26 year old and we are going to fly on a private jet to Ireland... I don't think that's what normal people do...
Jack: and Val, Ol and you are 16 years old and gain quite a decent amount of money... Not to every 16 year old happens...
Me: I get your points. I think those are the guys that are meant to pick us up.
Man #1: Olivia and Valeria?
Me: yeah, that's us.
Man #2: are these the people going with you?
Olivia: yeah.
Man #2: come with us then.

Jack's POV
*when on the plane*

Me: isn't this ironic? Two people having a panick attack at the same time.
Alfie: yeah, good thing we separated them and made them comfy. I'm sure it will be gone when the plane is done taking off and is stable.
Me: do you think?
Alfie: that's what happens with Zoë. Haven't you traveled with Val yet?
Me: not yet, this is the first time. We've only been dating for 2 months and a half.
Alfie: you really like her don't you?
Me: yeah, I haven't felt this way before. And knowing that so far I've taken all her virginities except one... That's an honour.
Alfie: all her virginities? What do you mean?
Me: yeah, I was her fisrt kiss and real boyfriend.
Alfie: oh really? Wow. There one cirginity missing...
Me: yeah, but if she's not ready, I'm going to wait for when she's ready. I dint want to force things. I feel bad if I do.
Alfie: you're doing it right. You don't have to rain things. They take their time, and the most waited, the better when it actually happens.
Me: yeah. The plane is already stable, shall we go an check on the girls?
Alfie: yeah. Guys, we're going to check on the girls.
Oli: okay, if they're OK tell them they can come and join the fun.
Me: sure. Girls, how are you doing? The plane is already stable.
Valeria: I'm actually a lot better, we've been talking about how lucky we are with both of you. Being our respective boyfriends.
Zoë: yeah, what's going on out there?
Alfie: we were just waiting for the plane to be stable and check on you.
Me: and we were also talking about both of you.
Alfie: mostly about your relationship, but we also talked about ours.
Valeria: well, can we go out or what? I'm bored I here.
Me: yeah, let's go out side.
Oli: OIIIII, there they are.
Joe: how are you?
Zoë: we're actually fine, I thought we wouldn't be like this, this soon.
Conor: well then, join the fun. We were doing the 1 second challenge. But singing or humming.
Zoë: what do you have to do?
Josh: you have to sing/hum a song for one second and the others have to try and guess.
Zoë: what if they don't guess with just one second?
Caspar: they get another second, and vice verse. But that other second has to be from another part of the song.
Me: let's go then.
Conor: your turn Val. Come on.
Valeria: fine, ummm.... Okay, -I might never be- who and which?
Joe: ding! One Direction, End Of The Day.
Valeria: nope. But close.
Olivia: BAH! One Direction, Perfect.
Valeria: yeah! Olivia's turn right?
Olivia: yeah, -OT OT, there's never- who and which?
Alfie: Drake, One Dance.
Olivia: easy.
Alfie: OK, -I know you got a strong heart-
Joe: Joey Graceffa, Don't Wait.
Alfie: yeah!
Joe: -we can seeeee, forever from up here-
Conor: such a fanboy! Turn Around, me!
Zoë: um, OK. I've never heard you I think. You're gonna have to sing now.
Conor: OK, but only if Valeria helps me. Are you in?
Valeria: I don't know, I don't sing that well.
Zoë: you sing?
Valeria: kind of.
Conor: forget what she said, she does sing.
Zoë: do it, please?
Valeria: fine... Which one Conor?
Conor: talking about?
Valeria: ok. You start, and make a hand movement so that I know when to sing too.
Conor: acapella version, everyone get your cameras out. VIP experience.
Valeria: ugh, would you start?
Conor: I don't even need to go to the club no more, I just need you here, with me, on this floor! *hand*
Valeria: you ain't gotta worry 'bout a thing at all. Just take a chance, grab my hand, now let's dance. *hand*
Conor: i can feel it in my heart when I'm close to you, we ain't really got nothing here to loose. *hand*
Conor and Valeria: I just want to bounce, baby, bounce bounce bounce. Cause you know this right here is what I'm talking about.
Valeria: talking about.
Zoe: that was amazing, we're all vlogging right now.
Valeria: oh no! Why did you do that.
Me: I got it on Snapchat. Add me, jackmaynard23. Post every single day pretty much.
Conor: you did amazing Val. Proud of my brother's girlfriend.
Me: and your brother proud of both.
Joe: Jack, don't talk about you on 3rd person, it's weird.
Me: OK.
Valeria: I'm tired now. I want to sleep.
Me: come here. I'll try to have a nap too.
Valeria: try not to make a lot of noise, you noisy people.
Mikey: as quiet as a mouse.
Valeria: thanks Mikey.

Valeria's POV
I've slept half an hour, I was woken up by all the boys (that's not being as quiet as a mouse, Mikey), and they're just talking about boyish stuff. I'll go back to sleep again, I haven't opened my eyes, so they haven't noticed I'm actually awake. Wait a minute....

Jack: guys, let's stop talking about this. It's gross.
Mikey: well, how are you and Val doing? *i felt Jack moving his head to look at me*
Jack: amazing, in all this time we've been dating I've felt like I was on a cloud, or dreaming.
Joe: have you said the magic words yet?
Jack: what magic words?
Joe: I love you.
Jack: no, she's been hurt in the past and I don't want to hurt her again if we have a bad break up.
Alfie: if you ever do break up...
Caspar: good point. But you do feel that way towards her, right?
Jack: it feels weird but... Yeah, I do.
Me: me too.
Jack: what?
Me: I love you, Jack.
Jack: I love you too, Valeria.
Me: and don't worry, you're not going to hurt me.
Jack: were you awake this whole time?
Me: since when you started talking about me I've been awake.