Chapter 28- You Think You Can Prank Me?

The fact that Luke said he told everything to Allison makes me very nervous. Wanna know why? Because he was at home to when Jack cheated on me. I told him everything. I don't want her to have the wrong impression of Jack, he is truly the best guy in the world.

Jack: is there something wrong Val?
Me: no, I guess.
Jack: what do you mean you guess?
Me: remember what Luke said?
Jack: what's wrong?
Me: well, he said he told Allison everything. Remember what happened a few days ago?
Jack: yeah, it was my mistake. And I'm sorry. I won't do it again.
Me: that's not the point, Luke was at home too, and I told him everything too...
Jack: oh no. Do you think he told her?
Me: everything is everything, right?
Jack: maybe, go talk to him.
Me: Luke, can I talk to you for a sec?
Luke: sure.
Me: be right back. *I kiss Jack*
Luke: what's wrong?
Me: I just wanted to ask you, what does "everything" mean for you?
Luke: what do you mean?
Me: when you said that you told "everything" to Allison... About us...
Luke: oh, don't worry. I didn't tell her Jack's mistake. Of which, I'm happy you've solved all the problems.
Me: thanks Luke. *I give him a hug* You're the best.
Luke: welcome, you're the best too. Now let's go to the table.
Me: are you still mad at him?
Luke: what? No. Kind of.
Me: will you be able to forget it?
Luke: yeah. But he hurt my little cousin... That's going to be hard.
Me: just four months, get over it. I'm not that much younger.
Luke: what ever youngster.
Me: we're back everyone.
Jack: so...
Me: he didn't. We're safe.
Jack: you mean, I'M safe? He'd beat me up in a second.
Me: sure, now stop rambling and just eat.
Jack: alright, fine.
-

I had such an nice time catching up with my family. Allison was really nice, I thought she was gonna be a bit more fangirl. But we are now walking back to the hotel.

Me: hey guys. Now I'm here with a new person ever. She's new in my life too. She's my cousins girlfriend. And my cousin!
Luke: ya You! I'm back, bet you all missed me.
Me: they actually did, my Twitter when Abi came was filled with: where's Luke? We miss Luke! And now he's back!
Jack: I'm here too. And her name is Allison. I have to do everything for you.
Me: no you don't. I'm an independent woman.
Jack: that explains why you're always with me.
Me: you're so annoying.
Jack: but you love annoyingness.
Me: as I was going to say, we are now going back to the hotel. It was lovely catching up with the family. Abi and Joe are coming in a second. They had to go to Abi's to grab something. We are going to reunite with everyone. And  actually Allison is a viewer. What a coincidence.
Allison: I am, and I'm very excited to meet everyone. I can't wait.
Me: you won't have to. We're here now. Anyways, I'll catch you in a bit.
Allison: who's gonna be there?
Me: everyone. But Conor, he had to go on his tour thingy. He has gone today.
Jack: Josh is calling.
Me: pick it up then. Loud speaker please.
Jack: hey mate.
Josh: hey, where are you?
Jack: we're getting inside the hotel, why?
Josh: Olivia, she isn't being herself.
Me: what do you mean she isn't being herself?
Josh: I don't know, since Conor left she's being very weird and rude to all of us.
Olivia: fuck off Josh! Stop talking shit about me.
Josh: it's Mikey, Caspar and I in Caspar's room.
Jack: ok, were on our way. *he hangs up*
Luke: what the hell? Olivia is never like that. She hardly ever swears.
Me: I know. I have no clue. Officially they started dating a few days ago.
Jack: I know where Caspar's room is. Let's go quick. It's on the second floor, next to Mikey's.
Me: lead us there then. I'm worried for Olivia.
Jack: stairs are quicker. Come on.
Me: Luke, Allison; you stay here. I'll text Luke when you can come.
Luke: ok.
-
Me: Josh! Open the door, please.
Josh: coming.
Jack: Val, Val. Look at me. It's all going to be ok.
Me: she's got a weird disorder, it's not going to be ok. *I start crying, and Jack gives me a hug*
Josh: come in. She's in the bathroom.
Me: let me get in, by myself.
Jack: are you sure?
Me: yeah. Don't worry, I'll be fine. I know how to deal with her in this situations.
Josh: go ahead then. If you feel like you can't cope it anymore. Scream or knock on the door. She's really aggressive.

Josh's POV

Me: guys, I am here now with Jack. He is also involved with the prank.
Jack: what's the prank about anyways?
Me: I haven't explained to them either. The prank is about Olivia being very upset and out of control because Conor has gone. This video is being filmed in Ireland, but won't go up till Conor and Olivia come out as a couple.
Jack: so Olivia is just acting like she's crazy and she wants to go with Conor, right?
Me: yeah, but she can get very angry and pissed off very easily. And Valeria, being her best friend, she's going to try and make her feel better. But it won't go that way. Continue watching to see what happens next.

Valeria's POV

Me: Olivia, it's me. What's wrong?
Olivia: I have to go with Conor. I want to go with him.
Me: but you can't, we have two days ahead full of events. And they're the biggest ones. Come on, don't let our viewers down. Don't let ME down, please.
Olivia: but I have to go! I need him!
Me: Olivia, look. I've just seen the cameras. Let's turn this prank upside down.
Olivia: thank god. I felt so bad yelling at you. What do we do?
Me: alright. What if.... Ok, I got it. I'll lay down and I'll scream, that's what they told me if something went wrong. I'll be laying down on the floor and you standing up next to my feet looking at me. As if you just pushed me.
Olivia: ok. Lay down.... I'm ready.
Me: let's hope for the best. *I let out a loud scream and use a technic to start crying*
Jack: Val! What's wrong? *he sat next to me, holding my arm*
Me: she just pushed me. My arm, it hurts.
Olivia: I need to get out of here!!!
Josh: Olivia, what have you done? It was just a prank.
Me: *Olivia and I start laughing our asses off*
Jack: wait what? Why are you laughing?
Me: I saw the camera! I just got you back! And the whole prank has gone wrong!!!
Josh: what!?
Olivia: revenge and savage. She just got you back.
Me: you've tried so many times to prank me or scare me, but you always fail. Give up Josh.
Josh: well guys, this has really back fired. She found out, and she saw the cameras in the bathroom.
Me: he won't ever be able to prank me. *knock knock*
Josh: who is it?
Me: I don't know. Go open.
Mikey: *Josh opens the door* what the hell just happened? I just heard a scream. *we all start laughing* Why are you all laughing?
Josh: remember I was going to prank Val?
Mikey: yeah, why?
Josh: it kind of backfired. She saw the cameras in the bathroom.
Mikey: mate, I really got scared. I thought something happened.
Josh: wanna come and do the outro?
Mikey: can I get a link?
Josh: no.
Mikey:  I'll join anyway.