Chapter 15- Movie Night

A/N- I haven't watched The Fault in Our Stars, so if you have and I put something that has nothing to do with it, don't hate me. And I apologise in advance. And, by the way, I am not a 100% sure of the names. Sorry.

We are a little into the movie. It's pretty good, but I expected more of it. Everyone said it was amazing and straight away you loved it. But, yet again, I was in Spain. There the people like to exaggerate everything and make a huge deal out of nothing.

Joe and Caspar ended up coming and Caspar even brought his own tissue box. I guess he's gonna get emotional. Can't blame him. Probably I'll get too.

The order we are sat in is, from left to right: Caspar, Olivia, Conor, Oli and, on the floor; Josh, Joe, Jack and I. I don't really know why Jack has made me sit in the side and have him next to me. Maybe he does like me, but I am not going to get my hopes up, cause I've done that before and it ended up not in a nice way. Let's leave it there. Although I'm not really complaining because I am next to probably the biggest crush I've had in my life. I think....

Before the film started Jack and Joe went somewhere and they were there quite a long time. I wonder of what they were talking about. Does Joe like me? Does Jack? Not really. Good joke Val, good joke.

Jack: oh my. That was, kind of, unexpected.
Me: yeah, I didn't expect Augustus to do that. What if she hadn't gone with him. He'd be heart broken.
Caspar: hey, shush! Up here, we are trying to listen to the film.
Joe: then do it you giant twat.
Caspar: *sounding innocent and sad* I'll try.

-

Conor: guys, we don't have any popcorn left.
Jack: we barely have some. I'll go and make some.
Me: I'll go with you. I really need a cup of water.
Jack: okay, let's go.
Me: *closer to the kitchen* why did you and Joe go to another room for so long?
Jack: what are you talking about?
Me: before the movie started... What's going on? You are acting weird too.
Jack: what do you mean with weird?
Me: well, almost forcing me to sit next to you. I can't complain because I really- I mean you are probably the best guy I've met here.
Jack: well, I was expecting to say this later, but I have a confession. I don't know if its good or bad. But before I say it, what were you going to say?
Me: when?
Jack: before saying that I am the best guy you've met since you've arrived.
Me: oh, its just nothing.
Jack: come on, say it. I swear I won't laugh.
Me: promise?
Jack: promise.
Me: okay, just so that you know I am not the kind of girl that does this first thing she meets a guy. But with you it was different, I felt like I've known you since forever.
Jack: what is it?
Me: why are you smirking so much?
Jack: cause I have the feeling that I know what you're going to say.
Me: what is it then?
Jack: that you love me, and you can't live without me.
Me: mmm, nope.
Jack: oh, what is it then?