Chapter 21- Ireland

Me: hey guys! It feels like I haven't vlogged in forever. I'm so sorry, but we've just landed and I am here with all the gang and two new people I think, unless you follow me on Snapchat, they are Zoë and Alfie. *as soon as I say this, Jack comes and puts his arm around my shoulder* And of course, Jack.
Jack: hey!
Me: we are just going to go to our hotel, the one we're staying at, and see our rooms. Jack and I are staying in one, so that's cool.
Jack: yeah, we've never slept on the same bed.
Me: pfffffffff, don't lie.
Jack: I don't if I say it's the only time we've slept on the same bed with no one around us.
Me: still wrong.
Jack: when?
Me: are you kidding? When we uploaded our coming out videos.
Jack: oh yeah, I remember that and not in a good way for me.
Me: I was cold and it was such a last minute idea, I just didn't have to pick things up. I basically borrowed one of Jack hoodies to be warm.
Jack: and I find her in one of my hoodies really nice and appealing. Let's just say it, I do.
Me: both of nans watch this videos...
Jack: oh crap... I find her beautiful and incredibly respectful.
Me: Jack, they were young too.... 
Jack: oh well, then I don't know what to say. I've ran out of things.
Me: any ways, we'll see when we're in the hotel room.
Jack: well, I almost fucked up there.
Me: you did, and I'm not cutting it out.
Jack: please do, your grandmas are going to hate me now.
Me: what do mean? They love you.
Jack: that's what I meant. I don't want them to change their mind about me.
Me: they won't, don't overthink it.
Jack: whatever....

-

This room is huge. The hotel has 4 stars but, I think it deserves more.

Me: what do you think?
Jack: this place is huge. Have you done a tour yet?
Me: nope, I was about to do it. Would you film me, please?
Jack: sure, give me.
Me: we are now in the hotel room, and it's huge. Jack is filming, of course. Say hi!
Jack: I didn't want to do this.
Me: you said you didn't mind...
Jack: and I don't.
Me: anyway, as you enter you can see the balcony. You can see the Wax Musseum, we might go in there in our spare time...
Jack: when we get back we can go to Madame Taussads.
Me: sure, anyway. When you turn left, you can see the mini-bar and the TV and next to it there's a wardrobe. When you turn around you find the bed, with its bedside tables. Next to the bed we have a storage place, to put our clothes on. When you turn the corner, you bump into the bathroom, it huge and so cool. I love it. And that's it, gimme my camera.
Jack: I'll vlog us both.
Me: do you want to say something?
Jack: that you're the best, and I love being here, in Ireland, with you.
Me: thanks. I love being here with you too.
Jack: anything else?
Me: that you're the best boyfriend I could ever have.
Jack: huh, alright. Chill, I know I am actually. *winks at me*
Me: don't do that!
Jack: do what?
Me: wink and then put a smirk on your face.
Jack: it is, you're wearing my hoodie right now...
Me: ugh, you're so annoying. I'll go and get changed now. We're going to meet up with my family, and then we might pop into event place.
Jack: how excited out of 10?
Me: aahhh, probably a solid nine. You?
Jack: for going to the event, 8.5; for your family.... 7.
Me: why?
Jack: I haven't ever met them. I'm nervous. I just know Abi.
Me: and was it nice?
Jack: yeah.
Me: now you'll only have to meet my Spanish and German family. How do you feel about that?
Jack: nerve racking.
Me: *knock knock* that may be Abi, I'll go.
Abigail: come on, let's go.
Me: helo, I'm vlogging today.
Abigail: finally. It felt like forever.
Jack: are we going?
Abigail: yeah. Come on, put a T-shirt on! God.....
Me: I'll put one of my shirts on, I've got Jack's hoodie.
Jack: I'll wear that.
Me: okay, I'll catch you in a bit.

A/N: sorry this isn't the best chapter but, as you may have noticed, I've been posting everyday, and I'm kind of running out of ideas. By the way, I've told myself I would do this (posting everyday) just for a whole week. Since I started now there is only 1 day left.

By the way, feel free to comment what you want to happen next and I might have take some of your ideas.

Ps. Thank you so much for 300+ reads, that's insane. I hope you're enjoying it so far. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!