Chapter 33-Surprise Surprise!

Me: its Vlogmas Day 9, and today I am going out with that someone special ive been talking about for the last two weeks. I keep receiving tweeta asking who it is? or is it this person? I don't know when I'm going to reveal his identity, but believe me I will be before Vlogmas is over. He really wants to announce it. In fact, he's watching me vlog. He is just sat there in the chair. I really want to turn around and show your identity. Shall I do it.
Jack: if you want.
Me: you've ruined it idiot. Now they know. Anyways, its Jack! We are back together. And we've been back togehter since the beginning of this month. *I sit on his lap*
Jack: yeah, and it was pretty cute. We're not gonna tell the story as we did when we first dated.

Me: no, I feel like we did wrong telling how we started properly dating.

Jack: it was your idea. You can't blame me...
Me: making up excuses. Anayways, where are we goin'?
Jack: to my home town: Brighton. To see my family and Olivia. We're also taking the retarded boy I have as a brother. He's in the bathroom right now.
Me: shall we prank him?
Jack: I am in. What are you going to do though?
Me: I don't know. Wait, I got it. I'll leave the camera in front of the door and you open it saying that we just had an argument and that I stormed out of the house and you don't know what . And just see how he reacts.
Jack: sounds like a plan. You hide in the closet and when Conor is going out of the room you scare him.
Me: OK. *I hide in the closet and place the camera on the table next to the bathroom door*
Jack: *knocking on the door* Conor, are you still in there?
Conor: I'm having a wee. Hang on. *he flushes the toilet and gets out* where's Val?
Jack: we kind of had an argument, and she just stormed off.
Conor: Jack! You're and idiot. What did you tell her?
Jack: I just told her I'd didn't want to open up about us just yet. She really got mad at me.
Conor: have you tried to ring her?
Jack: yeah, she doesn't pick up.
Conor: I'll ring her. *I quickly turn my phone off* she doesn't pick up either. Let's go and look for her. *I slowly get out of the closet and scare Conor* for fucks sake!!!! Why? Why me?
Jack: you are the easiest to prank.
Conor: the funny thing is that I heard Val saying something about a prank, but I was like: "they're gonna do it to Anna".
Me: well, we didn't.
Conor: is the car ready?
Me: I don't know. You both are the ones that will drive.
Jack: he meant with all the luggage. I need to put our two last suit cases in. And I was waiting for you.
Conor: why?
Jack: she can't cause she still needs to finish her hair, as you can see her sitting on the floor in front of her mirror.
Me: I'll be done soon. Don't worry.
Conor: OK, well wait in the car.
Me: k. Um, Jack...
Jack: yes? *I look at him with puppy eyes* ugh *he kneels down and gives me a little kiss*
-
Me: I'm here now guys. Would you put my camera there for a time lapse?
Jack: give me it. *he places it there* there?
Me: perfect.