Chapter 3- Olivia and pre-concert

Me: so, we have just arrived home and I have just seen my new bedrroom, it's absolutely massive guys. I have so many things planned for it. A bed, obviously Val, a vanity. OMG I can also have a walk-in closet thingy!!! So cool. Be expecting a room tour soon on my main channel.
Mum: Val, do you want something for dinner?
Me: No, thanks Mum. But could you bring me a cup of water please?
Mum: sure.
Me: okay, so as I was saying, I have so may things planned, all exciting! Olivia should also be here in a second. I just texted her my adress, and she doesn't live far away.
Olivia: VAAAAAAL!!!!!
Me: OLIVIAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Olivia: OMG, tears are forming already! Hi guyyys!!!
Me: don't, you are going to make me cry!!!

We have been catching up for, literally, two hours. It's crazy how much sruff can happen within two weeks.

I am just planning my outfit for the concert, and I really have no idea what to wear. Olivia already has it, so she is just helping me out. I am between this two outfits.

 I am between this two outfits

I think I might go for the most summery one

I think I might go for the most summery one. I like it a bit better. But Olivia keeps telling I should wear that hat. I don't like it, but I guess I can try. #friendshipgoals

-

Me: GUYS!!! Today is the day, we are off to the concert!!! OMG, I am so freaking excited. It's gonna be so cool. Ps: Olivia's here. Say hi.
Olivia: hey guys, I am so excited too. I really wanna see what they do for 'Rest Your Love'. And Conor. OMG, 'Turn Around', so excited I am shaking. That's all I have to say.
Me: see guys, this is why we are best friends, we agree in everything.
(We were both holding our hands up so my viewers could see what we meant.)

We were just queuing up, so that we could get he best seats possible, as we had tickets to be next to the stage.

One thing I am finding really hard is to vlog daily. With all the moving out situation, it was all caos. My house was caos, my bedroom was caos. I got to the point were I couldn't find my camera, so I had to vlog with my phone.

We should be let in pretty soon, seeing as the first performance starts at 7:00 pm, and it's 6:55 pm. I get out of my trance by Olivia snaping her fingers infront of my face. I hate when she does it. Oh well, at least she's vlogging.

Olivia: Val!!! Wake uuup!
Me: oh hi. I was just thinking, what if we come around Joe, Caspar, Oli or Jack? The said they were coming to the O2 concert...
Olivia: that is not going to happen. I am telling you now. They will probably just go to be either backstage or in the VIP section. We are not going to be close to them. Although that would be soooo coool!
Me: yeah, you are right. But The Vamps, before the first performance, give away some VIP tickets... That's our only chance.
Olivia: we still have hope. Oh look! They are opening now the gates. We are finally getting in guys!!!

-

We are FINALLY in. This is huge!

Within 5 minutes, The Vamps, suprisingly come out to the stage, and announce the VIP tickets winners. We were in: section B, row 5 seats 16 and 17.

Bradley: hey guys!
James: hiiii!!
Connor: helloooo!!!
Tristan: wow, this is so packed!
James: wow Tristan, that is the perfect way to introduce yourself. Hahaha.

I am fangirling SOOOOOOOOOOOO much right now.

Bradley: so, as you guys may know, we are giving away some VIP tickets. And we can say that those tockets we are giving away today are from: section B!
Connor: I can see you now really exciting now. But! The best thing, is that ONLY in this concert you are going to be able to come backstage with us, Conor, The Tide, and all the crew that's come woth us, and that you will see really soon.

Someone, please kill me right now. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

James: moving on, the row for the winners is: row 5!

You gotta be kiding me!!!!!!

Tristan: and, finally the seats, drumroll please. Oh wait. I am the drummer. Hang on.

Oh, Tris, your clumsy/forgetfull-self... S' cute.

Tristan: seats..... S.......

OMFG, SIXTEEN, SEVENTEEEN!!!!!!!

Tristan: ixteen and their company!!!!
Olivia and I: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! GUYS WE'VE WOOOON, THE VIP TICKECTS!!!!! OMG, I'M CRYING!!!!

I can't believe that I am going to meet The Vamps, all of them.