Chapter 7- Anna (part 1)

Oli's POV
Conor seems so worried. I mean, if James also ran away I would be very worried too. But Anna is fifteen almost sixteen I think, and James is 13. He'd be back in less than an hour. Suddenly Conor's phone rang. That made me jump...

Conor's POV:

Me: Jack? Has she answered or something?
Jack: Conor relax, she's at home. Although she has been crying since she came, and she doesn't wanna tell me what's happened. She wants you to come ASAP.
Me: okay, Oli was supposed to sleep at ours. I'm with him. Ask Anna if she doesn't mind him coming.
Jack: Anna, Oli was supposed to come and stay the night. Do you mind if he stays, love?
Anna: okay, just tell them to hurry up!!!!
Me: does she wanna talk to me on the phone? Maybe I can relax her.
Jack: okay. Wait I went outside the room, just going back..... Anna, do you want to talk to Conor?
Anna: NOOOO!!!!! Just tell him to come, NOW!!!!
Me: okay, we're going through the main entrance, Anna calm down. I'll be there in a sec.

Anna wouldn't come to London just for a tiny thing. This must be important or urgent.

Jack's POV:
Conor please come fast. As soon as I think this, I hear the door open and keys fall on the floor. I quickly run out of the room and see Conor almost out of breath and wanting to end this ASAP. I make him the gesture so that he comes into the room. As he comes and enters, I close the door and sit with Conor and Anna on the bed.

Me: finally. Anna, Conor's here.
Anna: *sobs*
Conor: Anna, what's wrong? Was it mum or dad?
Anna: no, remember John? He brought me to London,  for a get together.  Apparently we were supposed to go on the London Eye with some of our friends, but as soon as we left the London Eye, I knew something was wrong, there was no one else there. But I just let it go, and didn't worry about it. I asked him what were we going to do next. He said he had a friend that wanted to meet me, so we went to "her house"-
Me: what do you mean by saying "her house"?
Anna: he didn't have a friend. *sobs*
Me: then, what was it? Breath in and tell us.
Anna: wait, went to "the house" and it was kind of like a loft. He said that we should wait in the bedroom, so we went in, and he said he made a promise to a friend of his, a boy. He said he'd find a girl so that he could do-
Conor: did he get to touch you?
Anna: I jumped out of the window before he could. Well didn't really jump, but you get me.
Conor: is that everything?
Anna: believe me if that was it I would have gone to Brighton. Anyway, I was just with this crop top and these jeans that aren't really warm, then I saw that you (Conor) had sent me a bunch of messages, so I tried to go to the O2, but on my way there I heard someone walking behind me. I turned around to see it was John's friend. He wasn't going to give up. So I started to walk faster, thinking I was on my way to the O2. I got lost in the middle of London with a perv following me wanting to, yeah, with me. I wanted to call one of you, but I couldn't, because I was panicking like I never have before. I literally felt numb, I was freezing. I was trying so hard to loose him. I couldn't, then I think it was Joe, saw me. And he made the boy go away, but not long enough. As soon as Joe was gone, he came back. I tried to follow Joe, guessing he was going to see you perform, but guess what! I lost him, again lost, freezing, scared. Then Jack started to message me. So I entered a restaurant to try to distract the boy, and get myself back together in the bathroom. I tried to ring for a taxi, but I had no signal, no data no message any of you either. So I tried to remember your address, so as soon as I went out of the restaurant I came straight here. And now I'm here, I popped my head out of the window a few times earlier and the boy is still here. He is downstairs, in the main entrance. Don't think he saw me.
Conor: personally, I don't know what to say, but I know someone who can. Two girls I met today, they are your age, and they might be more helpful with us, than just both of us on our own. Jack, tell Oli to call Val and Olivia.
Jack: okay, Oli! Please could you call Val and.... Olivia, I think. It's for Anna.
Oli: already doing it.
Jack: great, thanks mate.
Oli: nothing, Val?...

I like that nickname, Val..

Oli's POV

Valeria: yeah, it's me. What's wrong, something with Conor? Or you?
Me: dunno, Jack told me to call one of you, to come here.
Valeria: to whose?
Me: Jack and Conor's, I'll meet you in the bus station from earlier. See ya.
Valeria: okay, bye.