18.8

15

How many times can I say that I miss you before it gets old?

I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you.

21

It wasn't supposed to be like this. We were supposed to have time. It was supposed to be you and me, wrapped in an endless love.

Now, as I sit, tearing myself to pieces just to feel something that isn't pain from losing you, I wish I could change the past.

34

I still miss you. I'll never stop missing the smell of your shampoo and the curve of your lips. I'll never forget the way your hair falls or how you laugh and how you were always blushing.

I miss you.

P. S. it still hasn't gotten old.

57

Goodness, Stacie. You were. I never thought I'd have to think of you like that. Nobody did.

I'm sorry that you can barely read my writing because my hands can't stop shaking and the ink keeps smudging with my tears.

I'd give anything to taste your lips for the first and last time.

79

I'm sorry I never told you when I had the chance.

I was young and scared and thought I'd have all the time in the world.

I want to run my hands through your hair and hold you so close you could never have gone.

98

I meet people and I talk to them and I laugh and smile with them but it's not the same. It's never the same.

Nobody makes me feel like you did. Nobody makes me smile when I look at them. Nobody makes me feel alive.

That's ironic I suppose.

106

I didn't know. I really didn't know. It was your best friend who told me.

I feel horrible. If I'd just known or gotten enough courage to do so, I would've told you. I just would've told you.

Come back, please.

P. S. I still miss you.

234

It's always going to be you. I'll never find anyone else. I know this for a fact.

I wish I held your hand, just so I'd know what it would feel like. I wish I hugged you when you were upset instead of pretending you'd get better on your own.

I can't be with someone who isn't you.

410

They say it's been too long. I agree.

I'm miserable without you, Stace. I miss you. I want you back. I need to be around you. I need to be with you.

683

I miss you.

(Still not old)

724

Every time I feel my heart break it hurts a little less. But don't worry. I haven't forgotten you. Something tells me I never will.

You just don't get over your first love. Especially when she was someone like you.

967

I can finally breathe without feeling bad that you can't.

(I still miss you)

(But I am not as sad anymore)

(I hope you're happy where you are)

21900

Maybe I'll see you soon.

(I still miss you)