I'm not the type for dressing up but I don't mind it once and a while, what's the harm?

"Can I choose your outfit and do your makeup?" She asks me.

I shrug not really caring, "of course."

She grins and opens my closet and gasps, she was a bit surprised when I told her this was my room and we don't share a room. I told her it's because he has bad snoring habits when that's a lie, won't hurt me though.

"YOUR CLOSET IS AMAZING!"

I chuckle, "Zac got some designer to design it, pick the clothes and all," I shrug remembering what he told me.

"Mr Isaac Miller is one hell of a rich man," I nod in agreement.

Also selfish, greedy, handsome and arrogant.

I did not just admit he's handsome...

"Oh my god, you have designer clothes!" I shrug, I didn't even know. I just pick a dress then leave.

It feels like hours but it's more like minutes she comes out with two dresses, one is a gold sparkly one and the other is a dark purple.

She throws her dark hair up in a bun and grins rubbing her hands together, "this is gonna be fun," she sings, "now try on the golden dress."

I stand up and strip not caring she's in the room, I'm not ashamed of how I look and plus she's seen me naked before.

I shimmy the strapless golden sparky dress on and nod to myself, if fits perfectly.

"You look so good! No need to try on another dress but go put on a strapless bra," Aaliyah wants to be a makeup and fashion designer when we graduate.

I salute her with a smirk and walk into my closet, I take off the dress and choose a lace strapless bra and remove the one in wearing.

I put it on and shrug, how did he know my boob size?

I put on the dress again and walk out, immediately I'm taken back by how stunning she looks in the purple dress.

It makes her skin stand out and her brown eyes seem darker, it hugs her figure and everything.

It's also not strapless, two not thick but not thin straps hook around her shoulders.

She looks at me and grins, "perfecto!"

She makes me sit down on a chair that is in the bathroom and looks at the makeup, she chooses a whole bunch then places it on the bathroom basin.

Minutes later when she's done I look at myself in the mirror, except it's like it's not even me.

I look completely different. Just like my wedding.

I have brown eyeshadow on and a black wing, my eyebrows are plucked and shaded in. I have beige matte lipstick on and foundation as well as powder on my face, my face is contoured and highlighted, I look good.

I grin and she squeals, "you honestly look amazing, I picked out a pair of shoes for you. Go try them on while I do my makeup, please."

I nod and walk out of the massive bathroom leaving her, I bend down and pick up the shoes.

They are a nude colour, similar to my lipgloss and they look really expensive. They are shiny, brand new and clean.

I slide them on and stand walking around to get used to them, I walk in the bathroom as she places down a makeup tool and spins around.

She has a smokey eye look, a light touch of purple lipstick which looks surprisingly good. Also she has added some blush to her pale cheeks and don't even let me talk about the highlighter... The highlighter be poppin.

"You look amazing!" I drawl out, she smiles. Aaliyah really has talent, I'm not surprised though.

She literally shoves the makeup into the makeup draw and walks out, I laugh and follow her.

She puts in black heels, we look at ourselves in the massive mirror on the wall.

"Can I straighten your hair?" She asks, I nod and we walk back into the bathroom. I could laugh.

I sit down and she does her magic, once she's done my hair is pin straight and falls down to my lower back.

She curls her hair and puts it up into a tidy bun leaving a few curls out, we look great.

"Picture time!" We squeal and grab my iPhone.

We pose in front of the mirror and take multiple selfies, even just a normal non mirror one.

I sit down and she sits next to me, I send her the photos then go on Instagram. I switch accounts and click a mirror selfie one where my face is smiling and Aaliyah has her hand placed on her waist grinning.

Cute.

I add the caption, 'best friends magic work,' and I post it making sure to tag her.

I click on Zac's account smirking, I can't wait for his reaction.

I post a normal selfie of Aaliyah and I with the camera facing our way, we are also grinning.

'Posting cute pictures with my best friend while my hubby is gone :(,' I almost laugh.

I post it and smile grab in a clutch and placing my phone in there, "time to have fun!" I cheer, she cheers back.

~~
So Aaliyah will be in the book more!

Comment, vote, follow and don't forget to check out, 'our broken love story.'

Keely