" Thank you again Y/N." Ally spoke up as Y/N carefully sat her down on the desk next to me. Y/N smiled and nodded. I couldn't help but to feel jealous.

"Bye Y/N." She smiled and went to walk away. "oh Y/N I'd like for you to meet my friends." Y/N stopped and turned around.

"Girls this is Y/N. Y/N this is Dinah, Lauren, and Normani." Lauren and Dinah smiled and waved. Which she returned. Y/N smiled and waved as well. She looked at me with her beautiful Y/EC eyes. I smiled. I was going to say something but the bell rang.

She smiled and walked away.

*****

"Okay Ally spill what happened. And why are you wearing Y/N's hoodie?" I asked as we sat down in the cafeteria. Ally sighed and nodded.

After she told us what happened. We all nodded. " You know Mani. You should go talk to her." Ally said looking at me. I raised my eyebrows. "We all know you like her. I think she's in the music room." I nodded and got up making my way to the music room. The door was slightly open. I carefully and quickly made my way in. I stopped when I heard the piano playing.

I'll love her, if she ain't got nobody to love.

And girl I'll adore her, if there's no one to adore.
And I'll show her, if there's no one to show
And I'll know her, if she want somebody to know

Wow she has an amazing voice.

Every time she comes around
She puts a lightning bolt on my face
Baby, everytime she comes around
Girl, she takes my breath away

And I just wanna breathe until I take her in
'Cause I want her to breathe until she takes me in
But the truth is

She has no idea, no idea
That I'm even here, I'm even here
She has no idea, no idea
I'm standing here, I'm standing here
I'm standing here

I'll kiss her, whenever she wants to be kissed
How I miss her two seconds after she leaves screaming "Come back to me, come back to me"
Let me please you, let me see you, let me take that heart of yours
And I'll be whatever she needs me to be, the good girl, bad girl, just tell me baby

Every time she comes around
She puts a lightning bolt on my face
Baby, everytime she comes around
Girl, she takes my breath away

And I just wanna breathe until I take her in
'Cause I want her to breathe until she takes me in
But the truth is

She has no idea, no idea
That I'm even here, I'm even here
She has no idea, no idea
I'm standing here, I'm standing here
I'm standing here

Please tell me you can heal me
I'm expressing my love
Won't stop till I get you
I'm not letting up
I'm running to your heart
Like a kid in a store
Take every ounce of love
And beg you for more

She has no idea, no idea
That I'm even here, I'm even here
She has no idea, no idea
I'm standing here, I'm standing here
I'm standing here

I could listen to her sing all day. But who is the song about.

" You have an amazing voice." I spoke up causing her to jump. I walked towards her and sat next to her on the piano bench thing that was long enough to fit two people. "Sorry." She nodded. "Who is the song about if you don't mind me asking." She looked at me. "Someone that I've had a crush for a long time."

"Well does they know." She shook her head.

"They won't like me back any way." She said looking down at the piano keys. I frowned.

"Well they must be stupid. If they don't like you back. Cause your sweet caring amazing. You can sing. You're helpful. You're beautiful. This person must be really stupid not to like you. I mean what's there not to like." I said looking at her. She looked at me.

It felt like everything around me started to slow down. Like it was just me and her. We both leaned in. She stopped and looked into my eyes like she was searching for something. I looked back into hers. I brought my hand up to her cheek. She leaned into my touch. My heart felt like it was going to explode with happiness. She looked so cute.

We leaned in I leaned in the rest of the way. Once our lips touched it felt like tingling all over my body. Our lips moved perfectly together. I felt her smile in the kiss which caused me to smile. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

We pulled away once air became an issue. We both had our foreheads.

"So who's your crush." She smiled and looked at me. "in looking right at her."

"Then I think your crush also likes you back." She smiled showing her cute dimples.

********

Hope ya like it.

Fifth Harmony Imagine जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें