Save Me

If you like the story,mind to vote.

If you think this chapter is awesome,please comment.

If you hate this,just ignore this chapter,

Song:Save me by BTS

Song:I need U by BTS

Wonwoo's pov

I woke up then,blinking at the surrounding.The night was as dark as I could remember. No moon, only endless black above, punctuated by the faint flicker of stars.

I felt like a punch hitting my gut as the bullet was still inside it. Hoshi marched past me, heading straight for the police behind us and surrendered himself.

"Wonwoo!You were covered in blood!"Hanuel cried out ,panic flooded every inch of her body

My nose started bleeding. "I-it's no big deal. I'll be fine." I muttered as I touched the swollen bridge of my nose.

Hanuel stepped inside,pushing the polices in her direction and rushed to get me who was now knelt myself on the ground as my body got weaker. I wanted to call out to her, but no sound came to my lips; I wanted to get closer, but my feet seemed glued in place. Instead, I simply stared at my love one.

"Wonwoo,it's okay.I'm here.Please don't die."Hanuel sat herself on the ground and put my head on her thigh and her fingers brushed softly through the tip of my hair.

I wanted to talk to her to tell that I was okay and I wanted to put a comforting hand on her back.I needed to see her, I needed her to hear my voice.I just wanted to say 'I'm okay and I promise you that I won't die'.

But that such things were impossible at this range because I didn't have enough strength.

I couldn't bear to look at the brooding expression in her dark eyes.I could see the wanly into the surrounding wanly into the distance.The polices and a crowd of people surrounded us.They wandered in their place and the time seemed in slow motion as their moves slowed down.

Am I going to die?

Closing my eyes, I sank into my thoughts, the sweetest memories that still bear in my mind.Hanuel.Me.6 years ago.

This isn't a movie.

I could hear Hanuel screaming hysterically,"Open your eyes,babe!The ambulance are here."

This is real.

Oh, my God... Does this happens for reasons?Does she is my Unexpected Love?

***

Hanuel's pov

By midnight, I felt numb. Mentally, emotionally, and physically drained, I'd been simultaneously exhausted and on edge for hours as I'd sat in the waiting room. I flipped through pages of magazines seeing nothing at all, I'd paced back and forth compulsively, trying to stem the dread I felt whenever I thought about Wonwoo.

As the hours circled toward midnight, however, I found my acute anxiety draining away, leaving only a wrung-out shell.

Mingyu had rushed in an hour earlier, his panic evident. Clinging to me,peppered me with endless questions that I couldn't answer.

Next Mingyu turned to the nurse, pressing her relentlessly for details about the accident.Suddenly, a group of people who very familiar reached me and they told me to give Wonwoo the gifts.

They assumed themselves as Wonwoo's ex-classmates.Our ex-classmates.

"Mrs Hanuel,"the doctor called out my name.

"Yes?Anyways it's miss.What's the news?Did he make it?"I asked.

"Well,"the doctor paused.

Please continue to the next chapter.