Ride

*Wink*

*Wink*

*insert the Love of the mouth*

So you guys how's the story?I'll update soon.Stay tune!You should love those gifs.It really cute.

-Hanuel's pov-

I groaned,shutting off my alarm,and rolling down the bed to continue sleeping.

Wait,why I'm still at his house?-

Suddenly,the door opened,I heard footsteps heading my way.I felt a tap on my shoulder,not bothering to open my eyes,I rolled over,"Five more minutes,"I mumbled.I heard a sigh and I heard them walked away.I smiled,thankful for the five minutes I got to spend alone with the bed,tugging my pillow close to me.

My eyes widened when I felt ice cold getting dumped on me.I immediately got up "WHAT THE HELL??!"I screamed.I looked over to meet with the person who had just dumped ice cold water on me.

"Hey,you wouldn't get up,"His deep voice spoke,looking over at me without a visible glimpse of guilt.

"So you decided to dump ice cold water all over me?You're insane!"I yelled my face boiling red with anger.

Wonwoo smirked.

I looked at my soaking wet clothes,bed and hair.The hair that I spent 2 hours straightening turned into a disaster.My freackin hair.

"GET OUT!You punks!"I got up and using all my strength,I forcefully pushed him outside of 'my bedroom' slamming the door behind.

Whose bedroom is this?PLEASE don't tell me it is Wonwoo's bedroom,

How the hell was I suppose to be in his bedroom.

***

I quickly head to washroom and took a quick bath,dumping my wet clothes to the side and heading over to the shower.Showering in a strangers house can be awkward,and feels weird.Before I shower I obviously check the door to see if that's broken as well,after I make sure it's not broken or anything,I take a peaceful shower.