Time flew so fast

6 years passed, I never saw Hanuel ever again.I'm now just a 23 years old man without a family, without legally wife or even children shining my worthless life.I just had my assistant that was paid by my family to look after me.He is like my brother.I called him Hoshi.

I stopped playing thoughts as the doctor startled me and he repeated his question.

"What happened to you,Mr Wonwoo?"The phycologist asked me as I just sat on the comfortable chair playing around with my thumbs.

"When I was 17 years old,after I awoke from my faint,I realized that I was in unusual place. Maybe it was a hospital before I was transferred to mental specialist hospital .My belly was getting healed up,I realized that all the news reporters crew up around me asking a few questions. The flashes of light burst rapidly from the camera and caught my eyes"

They can put a blame on me because I attempted to commit suicide.

"I don't believe that I don't die."I was fighting back tears.The phycologist didn't react.Maybe because he is professional so he can't show any physical emotions. He asked me to continue my story.

"I felt sad"I simply stated.

"Your emotions are controlling you.You must keep strong and move on."He said,patting my back.

I just nonchalantly nodded to his statement.

"You are healed now.You can go home.You should enjoy your life.You don't need to suffer yourself because your family will be more sad looking at you in this condition."He spoke up.

"They all died!Why this world was so cruel for me?"I voice out a bit higher and turned looking out the window.

"Doctor,please let me die"I begged,kneeling down and let my forehead touched the cold ceiling.He took my hands and pulled myself to get up.

"Mr.Wonwoo,please-"Hoshi barged in before the doctor can say anything.Hoshi bowed to show some respect before he said sorry.

"Sorry doctor,but I need to take Mr.Wonwoo back home. Kamsamida(thank you)."He said and grabbed my arms as he led me to walk out of the building.

----------------------------------------------

-Hanuel's pov-

After the marriage,we lived like a happy family but soon as we went to the clinic for the check up,the doctor said I had a miscarriage. There was no hope for us. Since that day, Mingyu exactly changed. He always did something with reluctant and sometimes he ignored me.Our relationship remained rocky for over 6 years after my failed on giving birth to our child,but somehow the marriage still survive roughly.

At 7:30 pm,I prepared the dinner before Mingyu coming home.As the ring chimed, he shouted."Hun,I'm home!"

He was drunk.He brought a slut into our house ,cuddling her in his arms.I was angered by his attitude,so I grabbed the plate and threw it to them.It scattered into pieces.The slut winced as Mingyu was still standing still and gave a dirty looks.

"I want a divorce!"I squealed,stomping on my feet and grumbled.

"Hahaha!So funny!"He burst into  laugh.

I slapped him straight into his face.He shocked and puzzled."There's no longer you and I in this horrific relationship. Tomorrow I'll get the divorce task and we'll officially break up!"

I took all my outfits from the wardrobe.I leaved the house and stayed at the nearby hotel.

I felt sorry and regretted for all my mistakes.I should have listen to Wonwoo 6 years ago and these things won't even happen.I cried hard and soon fall into a deep sleep.

Please leave some vote and comment.This week I will continue the story and please read the next chapter!Bye