Arranged Marriage

Mingyu's pov

"Do you understand now?"I asked with my hand on Wonwoo's shoulder as he just pushed my hands away and tried to avoid my gaze.

"I know you disappointed with me but this is my family's plans..I hope you forgive me."I lowered my voice and stood up from the couch and walked to the door

"Please tell me that you aren't going to marry her,p-please I'm begging you." Wonwoo muttered.

All I can see on his face was glisten eyes.

"I'm sorry.."I mumbled and walked away.

As I walked out Wonwoo's house,my phone rang.It seemed Hanuel calling me ,maybe there's something important she want to talk about.

I answered the phone,"Annyeong!What's up?"

"What the heck!Don't you know we'll be soon married!And it arranged marriage that our parents plans!"She squealed,fully with anger .

"So?"

"You little punk!This is miserable! I don't want to marry you! We haven't known each other , I already liked someone else.."She yelled even louder as I pushed the lowest volume of the phone.

"We haven't known .. yet"I giggled and she cursing at me with harsh words before she ended up the call.

There's butterflies in my stomach. I suddenly smiled.There was an idea popping out suddenly.

I texted her..

Me:Hanuel..my wife soon-to-be XD .

Her:Get out from my fuc*** life

Me:Did u use that f word on your husband ? how dare you ~_~

Her:I hope you disappear into the deepest ocean !And sharks will eat you!!!!

Me:Arghhh... sharks please don't eat me!I haven't eat meals yet.

Her:You little punk!

Me:Who?Me?

Her:Yes!

Me:Knock knock

Her:What's now?

Me:Just say it!

Her:What?!

Me:Who's there ,lol just say it ... Let's do this again.KNOCK KNOCK!

Her:FINE! WHO'S THERE?

Me:I LOVE!

Her:I LOVE WHO?

Me:AWHH..I LOVE YOU TOO <3

(Hanuel offlines)

Me:Hanuel!So now I'm all lonely...

Me:I just kidding

Me:Don't ignore me ...

Me:Please :(

Hanuel's pov

When Eomma called me to have dinner but I refused because Mingyu was there.

I just hate him.I don't think I like him.Even though he had good-looking face but Wonwoo was the most gorgeous man I ever met.

He was gentleman too.All the girls absolutely would chase after him because he was handsome, sharp jawlines,of course and had the perfect body shape than everyone else was living on earth,I thought I just fall in love with him.

But why Eomma arranged the marriage with that punk,Kim Mingyu?

I opened the door and I saw Mingyu was standing in front of me.He had a dashing personality and a cosmic smile.He was in black coat.

He wasn't a male model but he should have been. The lush, mother lode-gold hair he groomed so carefully had a rippling quality, a sign of his rude health. His only blemish was that he was beetle-browed and they sometimes knitted in frustration.

The aquiline nose he sported complemented his prominent cheekbones.

Handsome in an understated way, his basalt jaw and Spartan shoulders spoke of strength. He possessed a latent, leonine power and always walked with purpose and authority.

People had always remarked that his best feature was his entrancing, brown eyes.

Sloe shaped, they could shine as bright as the evening stars when they were a-light with joy.

At other times, they could resemble two liquid-blue pools of flashing fire. Flamboyant of character, the room always filled with his sonorous, rumbling voice.

He was also quick to crack a joke or fire off a humorous retort. His rakish clothes were a source of amusement to some, not least because they emanated an herbal smell.

He lend out a bunch of red roses and said,"If you held up 11 roses into a mirror, you'd be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world."

Did he try to impress me?

I held the roses ,actually I felt fluttered on his sweet words.I need to control myself.I picked the nearest vest and put it inside .

The dining table was full with Korean dishes, like roasted meat and kimbab.All the family members was gathered there with happiness.

I slid in the seat as Mingyu took the seat next to me.The aroma of delicious and mouth watered food filled the dining room.

My appa looked at us with pleasure."Looks the brides couple is there,so sweet like a honeydew.Well I guess where they should go for the honeymoon?"

I blushed and felt uncomfortable as I looked at Mingyu he just stay calm.

"We need to celebrate!"My appa said.

"What about bride's kiss challenge ?"One of his family members suggested,as my eyes blinked in shock.

"KISS!KISS!KISS!"They all chanted ,except Mingyu and I who were in awkward situations.We didn't even looking at each other.This was the worst part of my life.

"Let's just pretend"He whispered in my ear.

I shook my head.I felt him nod and then he kissed my lips.His lips was smooth and minty.
wait he kiss me?!

"Mingyu?"

"Yes,baby?"

"Will you please don't lean your body too close to me?Please."I pushed him a little bit and and I realized the people were clapped their hands to us and shouted with full of joy after seeing us had a 'fake kissing'...it actually kind of force.

He intake of the breath was audible."Yes"he said simply, pulling me closer to him so that the top of my head was secured under his chin.

Just like that.He didn't understand my sarcasm.

Other than Eomma,have I ever been so cared before?

No,not like this before Mingyu.