Not dating

So guys how's your holiday?Is it fine?

-Hanuel's pov-

It was a cold and wet with a brisk wind sweeping the rain across the land. I was in front of Wonwoo's house as I was recently working with him.At the first time we met,we didn't really close to each other because he can't accept my presence as his doctor.Well, after Mingyu,my EX-Husband appeared Wonwoo suddenly showed me a strange personality and the way he treat was absolutely changed.

That's why I'm here to diagnose his illness and treat him well.

And also to redeem all my past faults.

I knocked over Wonwoo's door three times.He didn't give any response.I guessed he was still sleeping in his comfy bed.I slowly turned the doorknob and there was a wave of relief as I saw him sleeping with a teddy bear by his side.What a cute teddy bear.

His mouth curled in pleasent smile as his eyes was closely shut.I doubted he was dreaming in a land of happiness.

I sat by his side and lightly shook his body to wake him up."Wake up,Wake up."

"No.."He replied with a quite raspy voice like a morning voice that people always do.

"You have to eat breakfast and the pills.Wake up,Wonwoo."I shook over his body again.He buried his face with a pillow and tucked up the blanket over his body.

I got an idea.

"Fire !Fire in the holds!"I shot the water gun straight to his face.

"Arghh!"He yelled as he awoke in shock.Now his face was wet and half of his shirt was soaked with pipe water.

He turned at me with sorrowful eyes and pursed his plum lips angrily."Why do you that?!"

"To wake you up."I simply stated.

"Ah chincha(really??)"he squealed, getting off the bed. "Whatever get away from me!"He said,and took out the towel from the wardrobe.

"Promise me you'll eat breakfast before you taking pills."I winked and showed him a thumbs up.

"Ah whatever,ahjumma (Calling for old woman)..now get loss!I wanna take off my shirt."He snapped me with the towel and I burst into a fit of laughter as I bolted out of his room.

"He snapped me with the towel and I burst into a fit of laughter as I bolted out of his room

I can't stop laughing when I saw him angry.

After a few minutes,Wonwoo climbed down the stairs.He wore a black coat with white shirt and skinny jeans.He combed his black hair perfectly that had revealed his handsome face.He pulled me with him."Let's go out."

"No!You need to take your pills first!"I pushed his chest, struggling to let him to release his grip.

"You said I need to take the breakfast first.Let's get to the restaurant downtown."He smirked .

"Okay,you win."I surrendered and followed his lead."Err..what type of vehicle we'll ride on?Well,I just asking..I hate motorcycle."

"Shut up!"He shooed me."We'll find out."

He turned his head over me and flashed a half smile on his lips.

I stood dumbfounded trying to think wether I was in a dream.My brain cells seemed burst out."Lambogini?"I shuttered.

"Please enter madam."He opened the door of the luxury sport car for me.I stared at him curiously before entering the sport car.

"We'll get some kimbab."He started the car and the loud engine buzzing out.I was so impressed that I can't even talk.I nodded at his statement.I wondered why he is so rich,that he even have a Lambogini.Maybe he is a world top criminal.Nobody knew that.

"Hey!Stop this car!Now!"I yelled and punched his shoulder as he was struggling to ignore me and continued driving.

"Why so sudden?"He queried.

"You're a bank robbery and even worst you brought me into this criminal.Im not guilty!I'll call the police."I took out my phone and pressed the emergency number. He snapped my phone with his right hand and threw it to backseat.

"No!!!!!!Appa!!!Eomma!!Help me!"I cried out,pressing down the window of the car and shouted."HELP ME I WAS BEING KIDNAPPED!!"I squealed and jerked out my head our as people on the road side looked at me weirdly.

"Hey!Don't making any trouble!Are you crazy!?"Wonwoo yelled and pulled me back to my seat."Could you even shut up?"

"No!!Police don't catch me.Im innocent!"I cried out loud.I stomped my foot and threw out the tantrum if he didn't stop the car.

"Stop acting like a child,Hanuel."He voiced out even louder.Suddenly,the car bumped onto something and the car was slowing down.

"What happened?"I asked and suddenly a pang of guilt hit me so badly.Was this all my fault?

Wonwoo stopped the car by the road and checked out his car."The tyre was burst out!"

I sat silently.

After 45 minutes stuck by the road,the puller truck came and pulled away the Lambogini."We'll walk to the bus station."Wonwoo spoke in screeching voice.

"What are you thinking?!Do you know that I'm from wealthy family?My dad gave me that car last 5 years."He shot me a death glare and I gulped.My throat seemed cracking.

As we entered the bus,we sat next to each other.There was a 5 years old girl with ponytail who was sitting in front flashed us a bright smile.

"Hi."I greeted her warmly.I nudged Wonwoo and he mouthed 'what'.

"Hi"The girl replied."You guys look so cute together.Are you guys married?"

"No.."I said and turned at Wonwoo confusedly.

"But we are DATING."Wonwoo said,grabbing me into a cuddle and crashed his lips on mine lightly.My heart almost burst in happiness

The girl laughed."Bye-Bye"She waved and got off the bus.

I narrowed my eyes at Wonwoo as he knitted up his eyebrow."You're so hypocrite."I said as he put his head on my shoulder and pretend to sleep.

The truth,We Are Not Dating ❌