Wonwoo

Hi guys!Let's getting started you shiny stars.Let's get warm hugs.Some chapter I'll add quotes and phrases

A/n:I hope you like this chapter.Fighthingxx

-Wonwoo's pov-

"Wonwoo may seem cold and uninviting because of his sharp eyes, but he's actually a cute and sweet boy. He always ...makes his funny expressionless face and cocky smile and..he is hopeless "the short speech from The Football President, Kim Mingyu

I walked through the hall with my hand inside my pocket and realized everybody shot me a glare and some of them whispering to each other.I just ignored them and continued walking to my class.

"Looks, Emo Boy is here"Mingyu shouted and patted my back.I caught his hands and rotated it as he winced painfully.He insisted me to let him go but I held his hands more powerful this time.

"I'm sorry"he begged as I finally let him go.

That's what I want to hear.

"Hey wait up!"He called as I slid into my seat and took out my book."Look,Jeon Wonwoo let's get the thing clear.I want you to get me a favor."

I just nonchalantly nodded to his statement.

"Don't ignore me!I want to help you.You are popular and powerful in this Shiwon High School.I want to find your match."

"I already have a match"I simply stated and plugged in my earphone and listened to Eyes,Nose,Lips by Teayung.My favorite song ever.

The teacher came in and everybody stood and greeted her in echo voices.After we sitting she asked to open the textbook and the learning session started.

"Good morning class,this is a new transferred students from North Korea.Be nice to her."The headmaster introduced who was entering the class a minute a ago

"Anneyeong!My name is Lee Hanuel,nice to meet you guys!"She bowed a few times and smiled ear to ear,my heart flustered and felt weird.

She is beautiful.

She took a seat next to me.She flashed a warm smile and I just nodded.As I turned I saw Mingyu gave me a signal,like a 'thumbs up' and a wink.What the heck.

'Good luck with Your New Girl Table Mate' -your best cupid Mingyu

I read the sticky note that Mingyu pass to me from behind.I rolled the sticky note into a ball a put it under my desk.

"So what's your name?"Hanuel asked me.Her body is slender and thin.She has a long dark brown hair and it seems soft.She has an oval face with big and round eyes that matched her perfectly.Her pink lips so kiss able.

What am I thinking?I only met her maybe 5 minutes ago.

"What's your name?"She asked again make me woke up from my thoughts.

"Wonwoo."
Why my voice that deep?

"Jeon Wonwoo"I said it again clearly because I don't want my words to stuck inside my throat.

"Nice"She smiled.
There's the butterfly in my stomach.

So how's the first chaps?Please leave some comments and vote.Your help is more important that everything else.[edited:9:06PM]