Date?

-Hanuel's pov-

The weather today is great.It's not raining.It's already 3 pm.Hoshi should have arrived at this time.Where is he?

I took the order first while waiting for him.There's a message notified in my phone.I tapped it,

Hoshi:We are here.But my boss  was going to toilet.Wait for us!

Hanuel:Ok :)

I decided to take a walk.As I walked,there's a florist who was selling beautiful flowers.So I decided to buy a tulips.

When I was crossing the road,there was a driver who was driving the car with high speed.I nearly got hit but someone reached out and tried to grab my arm.He dragged me into the sidewalk but I accidentally stepped on my own feet and fell over him with my face smushed against his.

Our lips crashed into each other.

My body exploded into cold sweat and I grabbed frantically at his shirt.

I pushed him really hard before I getting up pass my knees.At the moment,he once again grabbed my hand roughly around and a deep voice demanded,"Stop it!"

He was extremely handsome with a messy black hair and chiseled features like a movie star.

Wait..this stranger.. h-he is Jeon Wonwoo.

"You are a disgrace!Don't you have eyes!I saved you from that idiot car but you pushed me without saying thank you?!"He yelled again.

He seemed didn't remember me.

"Mianhe(sorry).."I said and quickly darted towards the cafe and I saw Hoshi was already there with a smile plastered on his face.

As I sat on the seat shivering and sweating I heard a step was walking towards us.
please that Wonwoo's dead body dont follow me,please..please...

"Since you two was here,so let's introduce ourself.Dr Hanuel.Jeon Wonwoo."Hoshi said,pointing at us as he introduce our names.

Damn it.Wonwoo was ... actually alive.

A silence that seems for a long time,making an awkward situation."So Young Mister,you'll go on blind date with Dr Hanuel"

"What?!"I shocked as Wonwoo just lifted up his eyebrow without saying anything,

"JUST KIDDING."Hoshi burst out laughing at us.He must had seen my ugly shocking face.I felt my stomach churned at the statement.

"So let's start ,"I voiced out,looking at Wonwoo who was sitting in silence from the first time we met.

"What do you want,Hanuel?!"
Wonwoo said,a bit higher than before.People were turning at us looking curious.

"How dare you come back here and meet me!You should back off!"He yelled again.His eyes was puffy red and I can see painful tears in his dreamy eyes that I met 20 years ago.He quickly wiped his tears with his shirt.

"I-I.."I stammered as glanced at Wonwoo.In truth,the memories between us remains elusive.It was love at first sight,like I'd been waiting for him all my life.

I hit the table with my fist,looking straight into Wonwoo's eyes."Let's start.I want to know you.Like,I'll ask you simple question.Okay."

"Do you ever kissed someone?"I asked simply.

He chewed on his bottom lip."NO"He lied.

I surged the chair forward.I asked again."Do you ever loved someone?"

"Yes,my dog"He rolled his eyes.I could tell he was lying.

"Excepts for animals,"I mumbled as he glared at me.

"No.I don't love anyone."He continued.

"So you aren't married.Good."I said,I suddenly want to jump happily but I refused.I ended up with fake cough.

"Arh-why are you coughing "He looked at me with his forehead furrowed.I can feel my heart thumping so fast and my face was turning red.

My breath was so tight.I need to control myself.I don't want to show him my impropriate behavior.It was really shameful.

Jeon Wonwoo,I liked you.

That words was stuck inside my throat like I was choking something.I really want he to hear my heart confession.

Jeon Wonwoo,please forgive me.

There's again.That words stuck again but this time it really painful.A burning intense look that I remembered 6 years ago,he must be heartbroken.

I shouldn't dumped him.I really sorry for him.Babe,I'll try my best to recover you from the disease that you got because of me.

Maybe I made dumb mistakes and from that I'll learn.Thanked God for giving me second chances.I don't want this opportunity to be wasted.

"Hanuel..Dr Hanuel.."A raspy and deep voice nearly startled me.His comely face.Aww

Wait..stop day dreaming!

"Where are we again?"I continued,changing into serious mood abruptly.

Hoshi and Wonwoo both looked at me confusedly."We need to talk."Hoshi whispered.

How was the chapter?Please hit the vote and comment anything that you felt from the bottom of your heart,

Ship Wonwoo with Hanuel!!