I Hate You

A/n:Annyeong!!So you guys..Do you watch cinderella and the four knights?It's great.Im not kidding. Anyways,the story might be boring.I actually can't write a good story,I might need your help by voting. Kamsamida~

-Hanuel's pov-

I didn't expect he loves my cooking.Eventually,he ended up with destroying everything.

I heard my phone rang and the Eyes,Nose,Lips ringtone by Taeyang was played.I slipped into my pocket and searched it

Where is it?

-Wonwoo's pov-

I answered the call from Hanuel's phone.It's look like someone she knows more than a friend.

"Hello"A male voice spoke up.

"Who is this?"I answered

"That's none of your business!Where is the owner of this phone?"He inquired.He seemed a bit worry.

"You mean Hanuel?She lived with me."I lied as I changed the position of the phone.

"Who are you?!Are you a kidnapper?"He yelled

"I'm her fiancé.So pissed off yourself!"I said with sarcastic.

I ended the call and threw the phone away.I knew that voice.The voice once giving me dumb advise.The loud voice where it always vibrate inside my ears every single day.The voice where once always supports me and makes me giggles.

But now I rather be deaf and loss my hearing ability because I hate you,Mingyu.

"Hey!That's my phone!Why it was with you!?I've been looking for it."Hanuel mumbled as she took the phone and headed outside.

"Wait!"I grabbed her arms as she jab me in my ribs with her sharp elbows.I winced with high  pinched voice .

She turned her head aside to avoid scrutiny of my eyes.I deeply chuckled at her reaction and I came even nearer.She gasped as I got in the closest possible proximity to her,it just only about 10 inches of space from me to her.She had to tilt over her head back to see my height looming over her.She has a gorgeous bright eyes.I plastered a smirk as I slid my tongue out and slowly dragged it across my plump lips to wet them.

"Don't worry,Im not going to hurt you."I spoke up my words.

"What the hell are you doing?"She appalled as I came so near and I finally took her phone from her hand.

"Wait..what?!"She stammered."Stop fooling around!I want my phone back."She angered.

I pressed the call.At the moment,Mingyu answered.

"Hey Mingyu!Remember me?

"W-wonwoo?I thought you're d-de..dead."He shivered through the phone.

"Yeah.I quite lively right now.Gratefully,I'm still alive.You know,Hanuel,I'll steal her from you.So you felt all the depression like i've felt before."I said in triumph,and I caught a glimpse from Hanuel who was standing beside me.

Her jaw dropped as her mouth opened ajar.I held her chin to close her mouth.I mouthed 'shoo' and a wink at Hanuel.She was expressionless.

"So Mingyu,if you want her back.Fight with me."I ended the call,and handed back the phone to Hanuel.

I plugged in my earphone played whistle by Blackpink.I slumped myself on the couch nearby.I glanced over and saw Hanuel was still there standing."Why are you here?Get loss!"

"Urgh..hmm..aaa..hmm.."she puzzled.

"Just leave please.This is my bedroom.Or you like to be housewife?Here,sit here."I said,snapping the couch beside me.

"I'll leave-I'll leave"

I burst into laugh as I looked at her clumsy reaction.

-Hoshi's pov-

As I was preparing the lunch,Hanuel suddenly appeared with a tomato cheeks on her face.I wondered why?

"Hey Dr hanuel,where are you going?"I called her

"Home"She said as she took her bag and pushed me before heading out of the house.I nearly stumbled and fall.

"Thanks for the visit!"I shouted,jerking out my head to look at Hanuel.She is really weird,

"Okay,whatever..BYE HUppy I meant Hoshi"She waved and drove off her car.

How's the chapter?Vote please.Maybe comment about the chapter.