Things not working out

So guys,how's life?

It had been a week since Mingyu and Hanuel went missing.Hoshi also had missing.I wondered why everybody wants to leave me.I plopped myself at the couch and tried to call Hanuel's number.No answer.I tried to to call the other two but it was the same.No response.No reply.Now my curiosity got me an instance.I need to do something.

I slid the screen of the phone and something had caught my eyes.The web had fully covered with a lot of advertisements .It was about

'Tired About Non-stop Work,Some North Korean Soldiers Look For A way Out'

I clicked the website and it was about ROKA (The Republic of Korea Armed Forces),they need more citizens to enter the military for saving the South Korea Nation since the North Korea was succeed killing over 10 000 armies in the war .

In the end, of course, a true war story is never about war. It's about the special way that dawn spreads out on a river when you know you must cross the river and march into the mountains and do things you are afraid to do. It's about love and memory. It's about sorrow. It's about the love one who never write back and people who never listen.

If you interested ,please email us at our web link or 013-9874562 or please contact ,Commander Jeah Won Chu.

Click-submit.Done

By twelve o'clock of this particular night I was asleep, however, and by two had waked again. The moon by this time had shifted to a position on the western side of the house, and it now shone in through the windows of the living-room and those of the while my kitchen beyond.

A certain combination of furniture-a chair near a table, with my coat on it, the half-open kitchen door casting a shadow, and the position of a lamp near a paper-gave I an exact representation of Hanuel leaning over the table as I had often seen her do in life.

It gave I a great start.

Could it be she-or her ghost?

I looked at her fixedly in the feeble half-light, her black hair tingling odd at the roots, and then sat up.

The figure did not move. I put my thin legs out of the bed and sat looking at her, wondering if this could really be Hanuel.

Yet here she was now, bending over the table in her black skirt and gray shawl, her pale profile outlined against the moonlight.

"Hanuel" I called, thrilling from head to toe and putting out my hand, "have you come back?"

I walked uncertainly to the door, looking at it fixedly the while. As I drew near, however, the apparition resolved itself into its primal content-his old coat over the backed chair, the lamp by the paper, the half-open door.

"Well," I said to myself with mouth open, "I thought shore I saw her." And I ran hand strangely and vaguely through my hair, the nervous tension relaxed. Vanished as it had.

it gave me the idea that she might return.

I walked upstairs and continued sleeping..

Hanuel's pov

We finally got out from the building.We were located at the middle of nowhere.The place was creepy and filled with blow of silence.The huge trees almost covered the old city and the light from the sun barely to reach here.So that makes the place more darker than usual.

"Mingyu,let's find taxi.I don't want to stuck in here."I said as he just nodded in agreement.

"I bet there's no taxi in this area.We need to change the plan.How about we look for any vehicles around here.Now move!"He commanded,and we separate first.Then,after 30 minutes,I saw an old car parked in the garage.However I lost Mingyu.

It was getting night.The dogs barked and echoed in my eardrums.Someone pressed honk at me from behind and I turned.I stood dumbfounded with my mouth slightly gawk when I saw Mingyu was getting on a truck."It is the way better than a car."He winked playfully.

"Are you going in or you just want to stand there?"He yelled,making me realized that he was waiting for me in that truck.

"I'm coming!"

I stepped in and lightly jumped over as the truck was so high for me.I closed the door and Mingyu pressed the engine.I pressed the radio and choosed any radio,the the 'Blood,Sweat,Tears' popped out right away.We sang together and danced to the music,I was so happy that we finally got away from this place.

I be more happy if I meet Wonwoo.Looking at the delight guy beside me,Mingyu he reminded me of Wonwoo.However Wonwoo was more understanding and got more pure love compare to Mingyu.That's why when I got option which guy I pick for date,Wonwoo is the best answer.

Please wait for me,Wonwoo.

I'll be there.

Hoshi's pov

I gasped heavily and got up immediately."Shit!They ran away."

They can run as far as they can and hiding.They can't hide from me because I'll look out for them.Just wait the exact time and place.Hanuel.Mingyu.I laughed maniacally and clapping my both hands together.