Rubbish

Annyeong!How's the story so far?It is boring?Fun?Good?Curious?Let me know on comment below.

So today I really lack of idea on writing.If you think the story is short so yeah my mistake.Anyways,sorry for blabbering so much.Please continue reading...

***
-Mingyu's pov-

Flashback

Wonwoo called me through Hanuel's phone,"I WANT TO STEAL HANUEL FROM YOU.I WANT YOU TO FEEL ALL THE DEPRESSION I'VE BEEN THROUGH,"he said.

"If you want her,fight with me."He continued,the word fight he pressed on,

End of flashback.

It had been 2 weeks since Hanuel moved out from the house.I'd been wondering where was she now.Where is she staying?

Maybe all Wonwoo said was true.They stayed together in the same house.Hanuel was engaged with Wonwoo after we split up .This can't be true.Damn it.

I want her back.

She belongs to me.

Soon I arrived at the hospital where Hanuel was working.The building seems new and it has a lot of levels.People was rushing in front of the main door.The blood was swelling out of her slender body.I got shivered as the girl tried to commit suicide by cutting her nerve on her wrist.

I wondered why Hanuel loves working with mentally-ill peoples.They are dangerous and stupid.

I jerked my head out to find her presence.There's the butterfly in my stomach.I bend my head over to tie up my tie properly.

She was treating the patient as I darted towards her."Im busy!"She mumbled,knitting her eyebrow at me.

"I just wanna say Hi."I paused,"Hi,my wife."

"She's 'not here'."She rolled her eyes as she helped the girl standing up.She walked limply into the building

"Oh come on.."I said,begging at her as she walked and pushed me away.

"Let's start over again."I turned backward,and turned at her back again."My name Kim Mingyu and you're...?"

"Leaved"She pushed me again and continued doing her work.I really disappointed because the ways to comfort her were sucks.Like we became strangers again.This must be that damn Wonwoo's bad influence.

This must be that damn Wonwoo's bad influence

Hanuel treated me like a piece of rubbish.No I don't want to lose this game.Nobody can defeat Kim Mingyu.Because I'm the king of playboy.

I heard a loud engine of motorcycle.A broad-chested with black jacket and the fire design helmet was riding the huge motorcycle with skill.He really showing off.

He rode it like a crazy maniac before he slid his motorcycle and pulled away by the road

I narrowed my eyes and put my eyes on him carefully like he just going to take my Hanuel away.Even he's professional on riding ,doesn't mean he's gonna seduce my lovely ex-wife. By the way,my ex-wife, Hanuel hates motorcycle so much.

I followed that guy as my curiosity got me an instance.I walked as silent as possible to make sure he didn't notice me spying on him.

What.This can't be true.It's really against factual.

I saw him was talking to Hanuel.I can see they were really close to each other.

"What are you peeking?"Suddenly the old man with the broom in his hand patted my back."Shhh!!"I mumbled inside my throat.

He suddenly took off his helmet and revealed those black messy hair with defined jawline.He looks very unpleasing and cold.

Wait a minute.That guy named Jeon Wonwoo.He used to be my best..ermm..best...ermm friend?

Sheesh.

I darted towards them and grabbed forcefully on his shirt."You gonna be dead meat!"I yelled at him.

He smirked.

Hanuel shouted for the guards to come over and they took me away."You Jeon Wonwoo I'll find you!Argh!You are such a son of the bitc*"I yelled as the guards locking my wrist and picked me up before kicking me out of the building.I don't care if those people think Im crazy because I'm crazier than that.

I even have quote for that,
Dear two faced person,I can't seem to decide which face of yours to slap first.

If you think that I'm a rubbish than think it carefully because I'll make sure that junk will be the meals you eat for your entire life.

Please vote and comments.Sorry for grammar mistakes but I'll edit the story soon.If you likes the story please share by adding the story on ur reading list byeee.