The voice inside me:Sense

A/n:Part 2.No hard feeling?Please votes and leaves some comments.

Hanuel's pov

"Hanuel."

The way he called out my names was so gentle,so kind that I nearly forget who I am.

He stood up from the bed and closes the distance between us faster than I can blink. One moment he was sitting down,the next he was standing in front of me,those dark brown eyes boring into mine.I tried to take a step back but he leaned even closer to me so that we were only couple inches apart.

"You must be confused with yourself,Wonwoo."I said,moving my eyes away from his sight.

I started to walk away again but he grabbed my arms before I got too far."What had happened to me?"He asked again.

"I don't know."I said,gulping.

Wonwoo chuckled,"I guessed you had dumped me and lied to Mingyu about our relationship few days ago."He said teasingly.Then his eyes went serious again."Why did you lied?"

I can't muster a reply.His eyes was on fire and his expression was too much for me to handle."After everything that happened I didn't think you would just easily dumped me,"he continued when I still won't answer him.

"If you hate me that much?Why can't you just leave me alone?Why you had been so selfish?Why you bother me?What do you want from me Hanuel?You broke my heart even twice.!!"He yelled,his eyes scowled at me with death glare.

I took a deep breath and slowly swallowed the saliva inside my throat.It sore.I felt like needles was picking into my throat.

He casts his eyes down, sigh sounding defeated and mumbled something.It sounds like 'it worked'. Before I got chance to ask what 'worked', he looked back at me, his expression totally changed from sorrowful to cheerful.

Is it just me or does he smile looked fake like he has to keep reminding himself to keep it up.

He crushed his lips on mine without hesitation.I closed both of my eyes.I could taste fresh minty sense from his mouth.Our tongue tangled together and the sweetness burst out from it.I broke the kiss since I barely breath.

"I can't breath,"I gasped,barely audible voice said and he put his arm around my waist pulled me into his broad chest.He murmed behind my ear, "SARANGHAE, Hanuel."

Then he planted another kiss on me and then it turned into super hot make out.

He licked my throat that gave me light shiver.I kept my groan inside throat,insist to let it out.I tried to be quite as much as possible but lose with Wonwoo's strenghts.His fingers touched my face,caressed either side of it.Then he pulled his hands and grazed my skin softly.

The senses from him makes me want to explode.

I love him so much.

Saranghae,Wonwoo.

This night gonna be a very long night.He slowly opened his shirts and the show had started.