Portrait

A/N:This is art lol

The pic:Meanie Couple alerts!

-Wonwoo's pov-

I lay myself on the bed and grabbed my art pencil box that I kept inside my desk.I pulled the white paper and began to sketch a figure.What I like the most is drawing and painting,but there is special thing I love to draw.It is beauty.I want to draw whatever I found beauty,and Hanuel make my hands and fingers itch.I wanted to draw her so badly.I want to draw her with intense stare,smiling,laughing,crying and so many more emotions.I never desire to draw someone actually.What I usually would find beautiful was a flower,the blue sky or a landscape.I never felt to draw a people but that was before I saw Hanuel

She was art and I wanted to draw her.

I tangled myself in the blanket and fall asleep..

I was awoken by the chime of my doorbell and after a few seconds silence,a constant pounding on my front door.

"I'm coming,I'm coming"I grumbled,trying to wake my legs up.If the door gets broken down,there's gonna be trouble.

The handle twisted in my hand,and I came face to face with all too familiar figure.

Mingyu?

What's so horrible that brought him back to my front door?

"Come in,it's cold outside"I said and he came in.He plopped himself to the nearest couch.He was fighting back tears as his eyelids drooped and his eyebrow furrowed.

He looked up and gave a half-smile.

He looks weird.

Now his smile slipped.I brought him a cup of hot chocolate .I saw his ash brown soaked.It was messy while his lips was dry and cracked.

"Bro,what had happened to you?"I sipped the hot chocolate as he just lowered his head and stared to the red carpet.

"I-I lost her.."He stammered."She's liar!"

"Mingyu,tell me what exactly had happened"I queried as my curiosity got me an instance.I kneaded his shoulder as he drew in a long breath.

"My girlfriend betrayed me!She have another scandal.She's a bitch!That guy named Taeyong had an affair with her.I saw them with my own bare eyes.They walked together hands in hands,intertwining their fingers.Her eyes sparkled and she beamed with pleasure to all his dumb jokes.."Mingyu explained,huffing out his sudden irritation."They kissed...was the worst part."

I continued sipping the hot chocolate."Then?"

"I darted towards them and smashed Taeyong face with my fist.He dropped to the ground and passed out .I broke up with her after that.."

"You'll be okay.Im here ..."I hugged him tightly,like a father confronting his child."All I care is about you and I'll do anything to protect you."

"Wonwoo,there's something I wanna tell you."He rubbed back of his head and did the eye contact.His eyes were watered and puffy red.

"My family arranged the marriage for me after the graduation."He offended.My eyes now focused on his face wanting know more about the story.

"And she is..."He stammered.

"Your ex?"I shot,and guessing if I was true.

"No..Hanuel.."

I gulped.