Post-it note

Imma back!Let's get started!

-Hanuel's pov-

"We need to talk."Hoshi whispered.He pulled my arms and he led me to outside and talked again."Do you know Wonwoo?"

"Yes,he's like my 'soulmate'...I mean...'best friend'.I knew him since we were teenagers." I explained, my heart racing and my knees went week when I heard his name.

"Well,you know him, he wasn't like the past Wonwoo. However, there is a way to threat him.I suggest you do get post-it notes." Hoshi said,putting the thumb up.

"Okay"

"This will help you.He rarely speak so if you need anything just write on this sticky note.He knows how to read."

Hoshi scrabbled something on the note and handed to me.It was written,

I hope your day is as lovely as you are.

"It's beautiful."I suddenly flustered by his words."So I need to give him quotes on the note?"

"Yeah.Pretty much like that."He laughed."Tomorrow please visit to our exclusive house."

"Okay."

I walked inside the building and slid into the seat. Wonwoo went missing, maybe he went to toilet. Somehow he left his phone on the table. I grabbed the phone and added my phone number and save as a favourite contacts.

A few minutes later,he came out of toilet and took his phone on the table.He ignored me.Hoshi said something to him and waved at me with a giggle.I responded with a big smile.

-Hoshi's pov-

As we arrived,the weather changed abruptly

As we arrived,the weather changed abruptly. The wind howled through the trees and buildings. The temperature suddenly dropped. I turned back to see Young Mister.He slept in silence.Maybe he was tired of being a hopeless man.

"Young Mister,we are here"

He still sleeping,his face was turning pale.His lips cracking as his face droop a little.He seemed like he was having fever. I put my hand on his forehead and felt like it was on fire. I picked him and put his arms around my neck, and I led him inside the house.

 I picked him and put his arms around my neck, and I led him inside the house

We nearly stumbled as we suddenly stepped on a huge rock. "You need to walk and use your own feet."

I picked him up with all my strength and placed him on the bed. My back bone was like going to crack..I heard someone was coughing.He was still unconscious.

He mumbled something that I couldn't hear clearly. I walked closer to him. He mumbled while his eyes was closed. He said something like,"I'm strong!Strong like a chicken!"

I laughed to myself.This man must be too tired.

-Wonwoo's pov-

I awoke by the sun light streaming through the window. It rays perfectly. The ringtone suddenly rang across the room. I turned to look out my phone. I tapped my phone, 3 messages notified.

Unknown:Yah hellooo!!!

Unknown:Jeon Wonwoo wake up!

Unknown:You little crazy

Wonwoo:Who the hell are you?

Unknown:Your friend of course

I sat on the bed and glanced over my alarm clock.There was note on it.I grabbed it and read it,it was written,

It's time to wake up,
Drink some coffee,
Eat some toast,
AND brush your teeth,
So you can get a big kiss from me.
Xx

My phone rang.I tapped it again,

Unknown:Have you read it?

Wonwoo:Nope 😒😒

Unknown:Oh you play emojis I also can 😘😍💕🌟❤️😘❤️😍😍💕💕⭐️⭐️😀😀😀😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😂😂😂😂😂😂💫🌟🤓😁😍😒😂🌟💕☺️😏😔😎🌬🌟🤓💧🌫🌝🌟😊

Wonwoo:What do you want?

Unknown: I want you to read the note and fulfil its tasks.

I leaved the phone on desk without replying back the message. I showered and put on. my outfit. As I entered the kitchen, it was like I'd expected. Someone was prepared some toast and coffee on the table.

There's again the note beside the plate.

Eat well :) if you want a big kiss.

Urgh,whatever. This must be Hoshi's dumb works.I ate the toast and sipped the coffee. I realised that the meals was different from Hoshi's cooking. The coffee was tasteless and the toast was crunchier. Someone make me feel better. This is what I want, I love coffee without sugar and crispy toast. I felt precious and loved for the first time.

Hoshi walked in and I gave a big applause for him.He looked puzzled."Great cooking!"I said,an awe towards him.Those dumb face he make and he mouthed 'what?'

I grabbed his head and ruffled his hair as he winced at me and begging to stop.His blonde hair got messier,and all I can see was his cute puppy face."Saranghae little punks!"

"Err,you too Young Mister.By the way,why you look in a very good mood today?Do you like my new hairstyle?"He giggled at me as he acting like macho man,brushing his hair backwards.

"No. I love this breakfast,did you make it?"I queried,continue eating

"No she did it"Hoshi shook his head ,and pointed out at the hallway.

"Me."A soft feminine voice spoke out.

Hanuel walked in while holding the phone on her hand.

I was surprised and disappointed. I stopped eating and dropped the cup on the floor.It scattered into pieces.Hoshi and Hanuel's eyes popped out.

"Thanks for your kindness"I said,and heading out.Hanuel grabbed my arms and said,"Wait"

"Get loss"

She released the grab and I continued walking towards the door.

Why her?

I wish I could ignore you like you ignore me.

Please hit vote and leave some comments.Bye