Obstacles

Let's get started.

-Mingyu's pov-

I can't breath properly.

My hands were tied up behind the chair with the thick and rough rope.

All I can hear was the dripping water from the ceiling."Help me!Help me please."I squealed even no one was here to save me out..

I can't remember what exactly had happened to me.

My breathing became heavier, my thoughts were clouded with the unknown; what would this psycho do to me this time.

"Morning,Mingyu.How's the rope?Great or nah."A guy that very familiar came out,smiling and jumped happily.He was totally hyperactive and lively.

"Hello?I'm Hoshi..do you remember me?I'm the nerd kid who you had bullied like years ago."He laughed,clapping his hands even though it was not funny.

"Yes.I thought you are in jail."I rolled my eyes.If I got released from this rope I'll kick his butt,burn his body and throw his ashes inside the sea that fully with sharks.

"Well I escaped,Mingyu."He chuckled."And I got prize too..tadaa!!"

"What's that?"I said with the serious tone.Everyone knows that when I was the senior of Souls University,I was known as King Of Bully.When the freshmen got into the university,I had been ragging them,forced them to do everything that will fulfill my needs.Soon enough,a nerd kid which was Hoshi came by to save his friends when they were getting bullied by me.Since that day,he became dead meat and frequently got his head inside the toilet's bowl.

"Hanuel?"I said in shock.She was half-naked which her clothes had been ripped revealing her the side of her bra.

Hoshi had a rope in one hand and a bag in the other.

"What are you doing here and dressed like that?" I queried, slightly gaped and raised up my eyebrow.

"Listen to me,"Hoshi said abruptly, "You stole my ex-girlfriend when we were in the same university. Jennie and I were supposed to be together. Not the two of you. DO you understand me? Answer me, damn it!"

"So is this a revenge?What are you going to do to with us,"I had found the strength to speak up.I didn't know how long I able to keep it up.

"I want to take your ex-wife,Hanuel and treat her like a sex slave."He flashed a naughty smile as he walked slowly towards Hanuel and caressed either side of her face.

"Damn!Get away from her!"I yelled then Hoshi brought down a caribou and fired towards me ,the bullet bolted into my left shoulder.I groaned in pain as the blood splashed out of my body.

My eyes slowly opened and the visions was blurry.Soon,my sight recovered and I astonished.

Five minutes later both their head juices painted the ground, Hoshi laying on top of Hanuel.

"Hanuel!Gwencanna(are you fine)?!Wake up,"I yelled,trying to loose the rope that tied up around my body.I moved my hands and shoke it a bit and finally the rope released.The blood was dripping from hands because I forced myself to broke the rope.

Without hesitation,I bolted towards them and kneeing myself beside Hanuel.Her weak body was lying limply against the cold ceiling ,her breath was panting ."Why you shoot him?"I asked,she didn't reply.

After 40 blinks,I realized that she mumbled something."I-I'm s-sorry,Mingyu."She shuttered,her voice was creaking inside her throat.Soon,she passed out after uttering those three words to me.

I picked her up and searched for the exit door of this shabby building. Hoshi?Maybe he was passed away and I leaved him alone in that room.

"Where is the exit?"I mumbled alone.

I jerked my head and turned to left and right.There was a lot of pathways in this building.I must quick!Hanuel will suffer to die if I late even a minute.I just picked the random way as I carried Hanuel in my arms.

I kicked the door that was written 'Patient Room of Mentally Busan Hospital ,1989' at the right side of it.With a shock,I realized that we were at Busan which was over that 100 miles away from our hometown.I put Hanuel carefully on the bed,then I shoved in my pocket to search my mobile phone.

Shit!Where is it?

Ding-Dong found it!

"Oh come on!Please..be working,"I slid the the screen of the phone,but it popped out with the dark blank page.I guessed I was three days here,so my phone was literally had died.

"We'll die,Hanuel."I mumured under my breath.

"It's not too late,Mingyu."She suddenly awoke and whispered to me.I really missed her.I really want to hold her again in my arms.I want her back.But she would never be mine.

I gazed into her eyes and grazed on the soft skin of her hand.I put on my coat on her so that she can cover her body and kept her warm for the long,cold and dark night."Here,take my coat.It will keep you warm."

"Thanks,Mingyu,'"She said awkwardly as she wore it.I meant it really awkward.Then I sat on the floor and let my body rest because of the whole tiring day.

"Mingyu.,"she called out my name.

"Hum?"

"Are you alright?It looks like your shoulder were bleeding badly.Let me help you,"she said,slightly glancing at my shirt that was soaked with red thick blood.She got up from the bed and sat beside me.She tore a bit the tip of my cloth and it was used as bandage to cover up my wound.

"My wife is genius.."I suddenly called her as wife .I stopped without finishing my sentence."I meant that you are genius..."I swept my hair backwards and I could feel my heart thumped so vigorously.

"Mingyu,do you remember the first time we met?"She asked,rolling the bandage around the wound.

"Yeah.The school.The marriage from the family plan.The text.The kiss..."

"Do you miss those things?"She inquired at my statement and she finished covering the wound.

I looked at her and I saw those beautiful shiny light brown eyes,those cherry lips,and the smooth black as charcoal hair that fell on her face.I tugged her hair behind her ear to see those pretty sweet face that I remembered.

I want you back,Hanuel

If I started loving you,I never stop.

OH No,now Mingyu had fallen in love back with his ex-wife.Could they survive safely?Could they return home?Does Hoshi really dead?What happen to Wonwoo if he find out about Mingyu and Hanuel ?Do they really want to get back together?Find out at the the next chapter...Don't Forget to leave a comment and vote.BYEE