Hoshi

Annyeong !Im back!The school's holiday have started,so I'll continue to write on the new chapter.Please give me some supports by voting or comment.Kamsamida~

Hoshi's pov~

It's been a long day,without Jeon's family.I really felt pity on Young Mister,Wonwoo.He should be in happy family right now but somehow the disease is too severe.It will risks other people in the surrounding.He must be hard to find his ideal partner.

He had been sadly neglected after his family died in the car accident.Then he lived alone with depression in the aftermath.

I'll help him to find his partner.That's my task.Even I really sure it wasn't easy.Well,we should try first.

I drove my car to go home.As I was paying fully attention to the road.With a simple glance,I saw a car was dumped off by the road.The slender woman likely Wonwoo's age was waving at any cars that were passing by.I decided to stop and give a hand.

"So let's see..and all done.You might need a jumper because your car was lack of car battery."I said as I took the car battery on the backseat of my car.

"Thanks mister,anyways here my business card."She said with pleasure and flashed a smile.

"Dr. Ha..nu..el..?"I read aloud the card,and bowed once again to show respects.

"Oh yeah,I'm a phycologist or simply known as a doctor."She said.

"Oh,my boss needs a doctor like you.He needs more encouragements from female doctors because I think that's only the way to cure his disease."I stated,and jumping around.

"Okay see you later..err"She suddenly stopped to get know my name.

"Hoshi-"I smiled and handed off to my car and went home.Happy news for young mister.

After 10 minutes,I arrived.There was no replies and Young Mister just slept.

Several days sleeping with empty stomach so I brought him some bulgi's meat.

"G-good m-morning!"Wonwoo said,sitting cross-legged with the cheeky smile.

Weird.

I almost screaming in shock but its only Young Mister,who always like seriously always doing weird stuff.

"Young Mister.Bathroom.Now."I said,pulling him to the bathroom.

Wonwoo sat at the bathtub and looked at me cluelessly."What?Take off your clothes,you're going to take your shower."

Wonwoo nodded after a few seconds and he took off his clothes slowly,I threw towel and told Wonwoo to cover his body with that.

I came back from Wonwoo's room,searching for the clothes.

Then,I showered him.

"Stand up."I ordered and wrapped his body with his towel and pushed him to his bedroom.

"Do it like before,there,wear that.Knock the door when you've finished."I said,walking to his room and closing the door.

Wonwoo sighed,"I-I'm-miss Hoshi w-who a-are n-nice."He mumbled and wore the clothes.

While I grabbing my phone and received 3 messages.

I tap it,

Dr Hanuel:ok good^^

Dr Hanuel:lets meet at the cafe near the taylor shop.

Dr Hanuel:hehe:*you can bring your boss too if necessary.

I smiled at the messages and quickly replied,

Hoshi:alright then

Dr Hanuel:3 evening,today.Is that okay?

Hoshi:Sure :).Will meet you there.

Dr Hanuel:Haha ok,kid.

I put my phone away and rubbed my temple,starting to ask myself.Is this a good idea?

I served the breakfast for him like usual and he ate in silence.Wonwoo sat on the floor,waiting for me.

He played with the teddy bear and mumbling something to the teddy bear alone.

"Come on let's take a medicince."I held Wonwoo's hands and gave the medicine to him.

I looked to my watch,1:50 PM.

I sighed in relieved that Wonwoo didnt fight or struggling to take the medicine.

I wore my shoes and opened the door,Wonwoo taken action to not go outside the house.

I felt annoyed,"We have a meeting,you know."

I grabbed Wonwoo hand but I cant,and tried again.

"Young Mister,please.."I picked him up and finally we were getting into the car.

He stared at the car's window with teddy bear beside him.

"So today he really acting like a child,"

Please vote and comment.Please continue to the next chapter to find out more.