The voice inside me

Chingu ah lets continue,Don't forget to leave some votes and comment because I love you readers

Wonwoo's Pov

What was that?Who's voice was it?It keeps bothering my mind and keeps repeating the same thing.Please shut it down.Urgh, my head spinning like the whole worlds going to crush.

"Jeon Wonwoo,"

There he went again,calling out my name again.His voice was rough and very raspy .

"ANNYEONG!",so he spoke korean too.

"Who are y-you?"I shivered,at the same time not knowing where I was.All pitched black.

"No one knows about the truly you, you must believe in me.All your tears will dry, I found you something. You must wake up because the stars will shine for you and the darkness will fade in the sky . No more sadness. No more heartbroken. "He said, inside my head.He sounds familiar, exactly like my voice.

"You should vanish Mingyu.Your friend Mingyu is trying to steal your love one from you.You need to wake up.There's no more time to wait."He whispered until his voice faded from my head.

I gasped,panting reaching for the air.

My eyes slowly opened,seeing that I was in the room that consisted only a queen bed and the other fancy furniture at the corner of the room.The wall was well-decorated with wooden planks. The sun light was tickling my cheeks and nose. My head hurts.

And then when I felt someone breath someone else was breathing on my hair and realized that I was not alone in my bed.

My whole body went completely stiff and my eyes opened widely as I realized that I wasn't in my room.It looked like that I was in fancy hotel.I didn't even recognize.My panic deepens.

Where the hell I am?

And who was the person sleeping next to me, practically on me since that person had wrapped their arms around my waist and their chins lied down on my shoulder?

I tried to think again what had happened last night but nothing had came to my head.The last thing I remembered was I tried to shoot Hanuel and Mingyu.Then it all went blank.

I carefully remove my sleeping buddy's hand from my waist and slowly untangle them from me.I breathed out when I realized that I wasn't wearing anything except for my Calvin Klein's boxer.

I need to know.I force myself to turn my head and looked at the person in the bed.

My head suddenly spun again.I heard loud voices,musics,whiskey, crowded peoples. What had happened to me?

I opened my eyes and saw Hanuel was sleeping next to me with just panties and bra covered her body.

What?Hanuel?Sleeping with me?half naked..

When I crouched down to pick up my pant,I felt weird pain.I don't think we were just sleeping. My knees buckled and I had to grab a hold of the nightstand to remain on my feet.

I turned my head to Hanuel.She looked so peaceful when she was sleeping, I thought to myself. When she slept, it was easier to forget how many problems she tangled with. My heart fluttered when her curls fell on her face, almost covering her eyes.

Was she looking for me?But why?

I thought she hates me.She didn't love me. Why she wants to hold me when she sleeps.

I grabbed my shoes and the leather jacket.It must be August but the nights were getting colder and according to my phone's clock it's 6:47 am.I didn't want to freeze to death.As I inspects the screen of my phone it filled with notification of massages and unanswered calls, my eyes nearly popped out from the sockets.

With a quick glance,I realized my arms were decorated with new dragon tattoo that I didn't familiar with.My phone claimed that today is Tuesday,28th of August.But that can't be true.Today is Friday,24th of August.Unless..unless I forgot more than couples of hours.What if I forgot ..days?Four days,to be exact.

How can possibly I forgot that much?

A huge pits opened in my stomach. What the matter with me?What had I done?

"Babe,where are you going?" Hanuel suddenly asked groggily. Her eyes was still closed but it was obvious that she was waking up. I need to move, I cant't look her in the eyes.

"Jeon Wonwoo?"she called out.

"Hurm?"I glanced at her,still tingling in the blanket.

"Would you please stay?"She said again,began to open her eyes.I bolted to the door and turned the doorknob, but I can't. My stomach flipped over if I left her all alone. I turned my head back to her and plopped myself onto the bed.

I brushed her hair that fell on her face behind her ear with my bare hand,and looked her pretty face closely."I'll stay."I whispered into her ears.

Her lips curled into a small smile.

---------

A/n:How's the new cover?I edit with phonto apps and Pic collage apps.With that thanks for reading my story.I really appreciate it.

VOTE

COMMENT
Please;