Getting arrested

Annyeong how's the story so far?It's been quiet tiring because yesterday I had my addmath paper and it was so damn difficult.I had lack of sleep yesterday.Lol >.<

Wonwoo's pov

"Delicious!Eat up!Pali (faster) !Let's watch movie after this ,I heard Train To Busan was released yesterday."I said and took another slurp of noodle.I looked at Hanuel,she just smile cheekily.

"Are you okay?Are you sick?"I asked,worried about her.

"I'm just fine but I feel like something bad gonna happen after this.I have a bad feeling for this."She muttered,crinkling her nose.

"Awhh,Yeobo (Honey),don't worry.I'm fine.Look nothing happen.It's all just fine if we are together."I was trying to comfort her by gripping her smooth tender hand.

I picked Sung Restaurant where it was people's top choices restaurant in this area.So I brought Hanuel here to try out some of the best meal,ddeobukki.

"Let's get our bucket's list for our date."I winked playfully."Well we need a superb plan to tight up our relationship,so I write some.."

Couple's Bucket list
◽️fine dinner
◽️watch movie together
◽️have a marshmallow fight.
◽️Play a game of Messy Twister.
◽️Build a pillow fort.
◽️Make a time capsule
◽️Watch the Sunset and Sunrise in One Day
◽️Have breakfast in the bed
◽️Kissing in the rain
◽️.....(not yet thinking)

"Wow that's lot of fun stuff!"Hanuel squealed and we burst into a fit of laughter.

---------
As we arrived at my home,there was siren beeping out and there was a police car outside of my house.Hoshi was in front of the door standing with curiousity in his face.

"Why the police came here?Did they need something?Are there any crime happens ?"

"The police came here to arrest you."Hoshi said,knitting his eyebrow.

"What?!"I squealed and the policemen took my arm and dragged me over  the police car.

"Sorry Mr Jeon,please follow us police station right now."The tall police man gave an instruction as we got into the car.

"I don't commit any crime!Let me go!This is just a misunderstand."I yelled ,struggling to get out from the car.

The last person I saw was Hanuel from the car icy window.The tears shimmered in her eyes.An unexpected wave of guilt swept over me and I quickly suppressed it as soon as it came.

The wind was howling and soon there was a heavy downpour.

------

One two three four five six seven eight nine ten-I thought it should be nine jails.

"Mr Jeon Wonwoo,did you hear us?"The officer said and waving his hand at me.

"Yes,"I answered,playing with my thumbs.

"Are you playing trick with me?"I queried,smashing the table with my bare hand.

"No,sir.I have a question for you, did you know Kim Mingyu,by the way ?"The officer asserted,but he more like a gadfly detective with annoying face.

"Yes,he's my girlfriend's ex-husband.Who are you?"I asked,slightly frowned at him.

"Kim Mingyu had disappeared like 3 days ago.Do you know any information about this?"The officer said,his tone was more serious this time."Anyways,I'm detective Park Bogum."

"What do you mean by disappeared,detective?"I asked again.He stood up,then walked around the desk.

"He maybe had been kidnapped or killed by someone that he knows whose is like his enemy."He lifted up his eyebrow at me,scowling with sorrowful red blood eyes.

"We had checked all the locations that he used to go,however no luck for us."Detective Bogum explained every inch of details and informations.

"So what's the matter with me?"I shot back,rolling my eyes.

"Could you stop being surly?"He snapped,lighting up his ciggerates and blowed the smoke.

"Please answer us.This is because we detected you as the kidnapper and you have motive for all of this.You will stay in this hell until you answer us the truth."

"I swear,I don't know sir.I don't kidnap him even though I hate him so much.Please release me.I'm innocent."I answered back,tugging my lips tightly.

Why should be me?

I don't even fucking care about Mingyu.

I swear to god,I don't abduct him.