Jealousy

HELLO READERS!Let's continue!

Hanuel's pov

I feel like I'm losing my mind.In the last week slept only 10 hours,in total.I feel like a corpse.I feel like a living corpse,I'm alive but not really.

My phone rang with Blood,Sweat,Tears ringtone. I noticed it was Mingyu named appeared on the screen. I slid the screen of the phone and said,"Annyeong."

"Hanuel,Hanuel please help me.Come here right now, please.I'm begging you."He muttered,his voice quite dry .

"Where are you?"I asked in worry.

"My house.There's someone here..I'll call you later bye."He said and hang up the call.

Wonwoo was waiting for me in the hallway.I passed him without even glancing in his direction.He was upon his feet, only a heartbeat after me."What did he say?"he asked as soon as he reached me.

Wonwoo toned was more urgent now."Hanuel?"

When I still didn't have answer,he raised his arms to me,"Okay,I get it,you're mad.What did I do now?"

I finally reached the end of the hallway and straight to lobby.I marched up to the reception desk."Hey do you know where I can purchase medicines?"I asked the receptionist guy while Wonwoo loomed over me to make me answer him.

The receptionist nodded,"Yeah,the drugstore is next to us."He said and I thank him before heading out. I looked around for awhile, Wonwoo hot on my heel,before I finding the right building in the sea of endless grey cement.They gave me my medicine,Wonwoo tried to pay for them but I cut him off and then I leaved.

"Where are you going,Hanuel?"he called out after me.I ignored him.

I picked up my phone and dialed Mingyu's number but the phone had taken from my hand and the call ended before I can even say don't.

I glared up at those sharp brown eyes but the deep concern in them made it hard for me to stay mad at him.

"Give it back!That's my phone!"I snapped.

Wonwoo shoke his head.He looked at the phone in his hand and read the name on the screen."Why are you calling Mingyu?"

I rolled my eyes."He's sick. Remember,he saved me from the kidnapper a few days ago.He's my friend."

"I'll take you there."

"This time I mean it.I'll drive you to Mingyu's place and you can call me every dumb name you know on the way there,"he offered sheepishly and I fought to smile.

Come on,Hanuel,who cares how cute is he?You're angry because he's keeping things from you!Like hiding secret from you.

I reluctantly followed him to his car and sat down.

As soon as he started the car,I began to bombard him with questions;"Why you're keeping secret from me?Do that things really important anyway?"

Wonwoo blew air out of his lungs."Honestly, you had suspicions on me since kindergarten."

"What?!"I exclaimed.Kindergarten?What the heck he was talking about.

I just started having these nightmares like couple weeks ago.

"Wonwoo,you had in my dreams lately.Yeah, that night I was running from someone and I knocked down by him.Then, I awoke seeing Mingyu in front of me kneeling on the ground and he was begging for a plea.Then again,you appeared around us and you hit Mingyu with the beer bottle."I explained.

"Let me guess,you think that I'll murder people because I suffered from the depressions and DID disorder...?"He said as his eyebrow slightly arched .

I nodded right away."Why you hate Mingyu that much?"

Wonwoo was quiet for awhile, he tried to choose his words carefully."Because he knows that he can hurt me through you. That's why I have been trying to keep distance from you. I figured that if I acted like I didn't care,he'd let you be. Obviously that was a miscalculation."

I was trying not to scream at him."A miscalculation?Wonwoo,I haven't slept more than 20 minutes at a time for over a week because you miscalculated some pyscho's train of thought?You left me to fend for myself and just went out on your own?You tried to kill Mingyu and I that day."

"I was trying to save you. And of course I didn't leave you unprotected. After what happened last day you honestly think I'd leave you to fend for yourself? I lied you about the document, the DID disorder that creates illusions in your head,our relationship..I did them for reasons."I continued.

"Idiot,"Wonwoo blurted out without thinking.His eyes narrow but he didn't say anything. My thoughts was still on how defensive and dangerous Wonwoo is.

When he's getting worse,he will actually kill anyone especially his old enemy,Mingyu.

Wonwoo seemed to read my mind."Don't worry,I don't kill people.I can control myself."

"Of course!"I agreed, faking my smile.He could be dangerous, someone that suffers from the worse painful heartbreak.

I dropped my gaze and stayed silent.I don't feel all that calm anymore.It was an awesome idea to let Wonwoo drove me to Mingyu's house then let him know that I had lied to him that day,and insult him as well.

Really brilliant plan,Hanuel.

"You can just drop me off here,"I muttered when silence between us got awkward to maddening.

Wonwoo didn't look at me."I'm not leaving you to walk with serial killer on the loose.'

"look,I'm sorry,okay?I didn't mean to badmouth about your sickness.I just.."I apologized when his silent treatment made me want to jump off the car.But I was cut off very soon.

Wonwoo interrupted me."You know what?I've always liked you,Hanuel.Even we didn't talk.You know why?Because you've never treated me like mental problem person or a pyscopath.If you had to deal with me,you were always nice.Most people don't bother.They either hate me or fear me,usually both.But you didn't."

I felt ashamed. He was right."Oh,I'm sorry.,"I murmured.

He shrugged."Like I said I've always liked you and then again I have never like Mingyu.I want to punch that asshole for ages so I was just happy."

We were at Mingyu's house right now.

"Do you want to come inside?"I asked on impulse.

"Of course."

I smiled for no reason.He must think I'm crazier than him though.