Last wish and goodbye

If you like the story,mind to vote.

If you think this chapter is awesome,please comment.

If you hate this,just ignore this chapter,

Song:Airplane by ikon (this song really related to this story)
Song:Apology by ikon

==Please enjoy yourself==

Hanuel's pov

Someone once to say it was not the stars that hold our destiny but in ourselves but I believes that happens,happens for a reason.
-Nicholas Sparks,the best of me

Life was messy. Always had been and always would be and that was just the way it was, so why bother complaining. We either did something about it or we didn't, and then we lived with the choice we made.

What about Wonwoo?Why his life was so complicating.It was more messier than the typical one.

***

Wonwoo's pov

Wiping my tears I walked out of the house locking the door behind me to my car.Today I got call from Hoshi that he wanted to meet me at the city downtown. Alone.

After hearing Mingyu's story,I tried to avoid Mingyu and Hanuel because I worried they will get hurt by Hoshi,once again.

I grabbed my painkiller in my backpack but Hanuel grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards her until our body touched.I hadn't realized she was coming at me but I really captivated by her eyes.

Her facial expression changed from pain to anger within seconds as she let go of me.

"Where are you going?"Hanuel voiced out as I got into the car.

"Somewhere far away."I simply stated,tried to calm down but she was stupid if she didn't know where I was heading to.

"Please don't meet Hoshi,"she begged as she held my hand very tight this time,insisting to let me go.

There she was.She wasn't stupid at all,did she read my mind?

"I think this is my fault because I let you guys involve with this problems and crimes."As much as I tried to act strong I couldn't help but falter once I looked into Hanuel's eyes again.

Does she think this is my fault?I wanted to touch her but controlled myself.

"You don't have to go."She insisted."It's n-not your fault,please don't go.Hoshi is crazy bastard.If you want to go,go with us.We can defeat him together."She said,her eyes were getting puffy and red.

"Why do you care?You probably hate me."I yelled.No matter how much I love her,after all I've done to her I wouldn't be surprised if she really hate me.

"Why do I care?I CARE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!"Hanuel yelled.

My head flew up and I looked at her in surprise.She loved me?Why I didn't realize that?

Is it because I'm too selfish with myself.

"Too bad I can't say the same,"my heart was tearing into small pieces.Pieces only Hanuel could stitch back together.

"I promised you that I was gonna protect you,and I will whether you like it or not,"she promised.

Not being able to handle it anymore,I started the car and pressed the engine.I leaved Hanuel.