Mingyu's House

Meanie Alerts!

A/N:HELLO READERS!Thanks for voting and supporting my story.If you think this chapter is awesome like you,press vote at the corner of your screen.It is As easy as ABC,right?

==Enjoy yourself!==

Hanuel's pov

I knocked on the door but there was no respond.So I barged into his house since it was unlocked .

"Hanuel,what are you trying to do?"Wonwoo asked from behind,his face looked very suspicious on my behavior.He followed my lead.

I shooed him and shot a scowl.As I ripped open the door,"Mingyu?Are you there?"I gasped and looked around to find him.Then there was a voice mumbling.

"What the heck are you doing here?"Mingyu queried as he took a bottle of whiskey from the table. His voice seemed very croaky.

"Well you see,I brought you medicines,"Then my eyes glued on the substance that he holding on which was whiskey.

"Well,shit,don't you dare to drink it!"I folded my arms over my chest.

He plopped himself onto the couch and leaned his head over,"seriously?How do you think I get headache.Drinking cures it all.Or weed,but don't do both together.Bad for your health,"he lowered his voice and drunk the whiskey without hesitation.

"Alright,"I gasped."Wonwoo baby,let's get home now!"I took his hand and dragged him outside.I managed to stop as Mingyu suddenly called out my name.

"Hanuel wait!"Then he hiccuped and giggled.

"I need to go to the bed but my back hurts so much,could you give me a favor?"He groaned,his cheek was pinkish and his eyes was red.

"I'll do it."Suddenly Wonwoo offered to help and I nodded in agreement. Wonwoo grabbed his arm and pulled him into the bedroom.

I quickly opened the door as Wonwoo hauled Mingyu inside.After flipping on the lights on,Wonwoo put Mingyu on the bed.I saw Mingyu lying on his bed,clutching his stomach.

There was blood soaked all over his shirt."Oh my godness!"I squealed.

I bolted into the kitchen and grabbed the first aid-kit then rushed into his bedroom.

I sat on the bed and grabbed Mingyu's chin,"this might hurt a little."I lowered my voice and dabbed the alcohol on the wound at the left side of his stomach. Then covered it with the bandage.

"Done."I said.

I got up and Mingyu wrapped his arms around my waist,his head resting on my shoulder."Thanks." He muttered.

"Hey!Get your hand off my girlfriend!"Wonwoo snapped and pulled Mingyu aside.

"I waaanttt you,Hanuel."Mingyu said,huskily.He released me and accidentally grabbed Wonwoo and pulled him swiftly over to his chest.

Mingyu kissed Wonwoo's chest slowly.I wondered if he really drunk.I burst out laughing looking at Wonwoo who was struggling in Mingyu's grip.

"You punk!Get off me!Get Off!You smelled like poops!"Wonwoo winced,pushing Mingyu's head out of the way but fail.Mingyu tried to kiss Wonwoo on the lips but luckily Wonwoo smashed him with his fist.

Wonwoo jumped out of the bed ,moving as far away from drunken Mingyu as possible.

"Sorry Mingyu but I'm not gay!"Wonwoo stomped out into the the living room,taking a seat on the couch.

"Hanuel!I love youuuu!"Mingyu yelled once I walked into the living room.

"Hanuel!I'm s-sorry!And thanks for coming back.."He stammered over his words that he had uttered.

"Just go to sleep,"I said to him.

"Aye-aye captain."He replied.Well,here goes another sleepless night.

I wondered what really had happened to Mingyu.Did someone come over to his house in attempt to murder him.Nobody knows.I must find out tomorrow morning by asking him..

DON'T STOP RIGHT HERE!WANNA FIND OUT WHAT HAPPEN NEXT?CONTINUE TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT..