"When I came here I wanted to start over. Just to have people like me for me and not just because of all of what I have. When you would constantly make rude remarks towards me I will shatter just a little inside, just because I though it would become nearly impossible to achieve a life just like everyone else's. But then you started to become nicer towards me-" I can't help but smile. The thought of Harry wing by my side makes me happy. "And then everything was seemed to be getting better. Then the nightmares came and things fell back down. Then they stopped and everything was fine and now today, it's back down again. This is a freaking roller coaster that I just want to get off of because I don't know how much longer I can deal with it." The tears have finally stopped falling but my voice is still hoarse. My hands still tremble in my lap as I try to stay calm I look down at them and start to pick off my nail polish. I stop when Harry takes his hand in mine and intertwines our fingers.

"Look," I look up at him and his eyes are now back to their green but hold sorriness in them. "I know a lot of shit has happened to you since you came here. None of that should have happened to you, you know that don't you?" He places a strand of hair behind my ear. I nod.

"I know I was a dick to you before and I've said some things I shouldn't have but that was before I got to know you. I regret.." He pauses to look away. "I regret not getting to know you before all of the stupid shit I did to you." He looks back up at me with his still, sorry eyes. "I'm sorry and I wish that none of it had to Happen, you didn't deserve it." He pauses.

I hope he knows that most of this isn't his fault. The beginning part, maybe. But for the rest, he's been nothing but helpful about it all.

"And I promise you," he squeezes my hand tighter. "I will always be by your side."

My heart melts and I smile widely at him. He smiles back and I let go of his hand to wrap my arms around him.

"Thank you," I nuzzle my head into his neck and squeeze tighter. "for always being there. For not hurting me."

--

Harry's POV

"And I promise you," her glass looking eyes look up at me. "I will always be by your side."
I mean it. I may be a dick sometimes but no matter how distant, or if anything comes across in the future that makes her come to hate me, I'll still be there.

Her beautiful smile spreads across her face and I can't help but smiling back at her. She let's go of my hand, leaving it cold and empty. Her arms wrap around my neck and I bring mine to wrap around her waist.

"Thank you," she nuzzles her face into to crook of my neck and I can still feel her smiling "for always being there. For not hurting me."

'For not hurting me.'

God dammit.

I stay put and just hold her. She loosens up her grip after seconds of holding onto my tight.

"There's one more thing I need to ask you," she points out. She places hair behind her ear and she seems to have already forgotten about we little breakdown she had just minutes ago.

I nod, continuing for her to go on.

"Tiffy," she sighs out. Just hearing Tiffy's name makes me want to throw something across the fucking wall. Everything would've been fine is she hadn't did this. No one would get closer to figuring out that..

"What did she say to you?" She asks.

"What do you mean,"

"When you yelled at her in school, she said something back.." Fuck. "What did she say?"