Hospital bed

The light through the window shone down and pierced at Connors skin. The feeling was soothing, yet uncomfortable.

He moved slightly in his bed, placing his arm above his other holding it still feeling the blood run through his fingers.

He cringed at the sudden rush of pain, as he moved his arm once again. He held it there still, trying to be tough, but it got harder and harder.

Every single day, he would feel himself getting weaker and weaker, and the thought of that, made it even harder to become strong again.

He felt a tear rush down his face, at this point he didn't even have enough strength to wipe it away, with his crumbling fingers.

The door then slowly opened, and a small face appeared in view.

Troye.

A rush of excitement and adrenaline suddenly ran through Connors veins, and a smile he couldn't control blasted onto his face.

Troye smiled back, with a few tears running down his chin.

The weakness and the sadness he felt a minute ago completely vanished, and his eyes twinkled brightly.

"T-Troye...." Connor sang, his voice raspy but music to Troyes ears.

Troye smiled widely and walked up to Connors hospital bed.

Connor sprang up in the bed, and wrapped Troye in a hug. The pain growing inside Connor was horrible, but bearable if it meant getting to embrace his one and only Troye.

Connor moved over for Troye to sit, as it was obvious his legs were still aching from the test.

_____________________________.

I'm sorry I could not think of an ending

Also read my new book Abandoned, it not started yet but it will probs be good I hope

This was also just a fluffly oneshot I guess??

Idk

Ok byes byes