Little cutie

Troye walks into Connors property with his mum at his side. She knocks at the door as Troye stands next to her waiting nervously. The door then opens and Connors mum stands in the doorway and her and Troyes mum greet each other very bubbly.

"Hey Laurelle, hey Troye darling! Come in, Connor is just getting changed, but I'm sure he'll be finished by now." She says as Troye carefully walks past her saying a goodbye to his mum.

Troye was 12 here and Connor was 13, and this was their 100th sleepover but Troye was still a very shy boy and still got startled around Connors brothers and sister.

Troye started to walk upstairs when he heard music blaring from Connors bedroom. He started smiling to himself and ran to the room now. He slowly opened the door and saw Connor jumping around, shirtless dancing to the song. Troye smiled and started blushing as he fully stepped inside now, put down his bag, and shut the door. Connor turned around and smiled back to Troye as he ran up to him and basically jumped on top of him. They fell to the floor laughing.

"What the heck?!" Troye yelled, still cracking up.

"Hi!" Connor says in his baby voice, that Troye tries so hard not to awe at. "OH! Oh my, I have to show you something." He then stands up and Troye does straight after. They sit on the bed as Connor scrolls through his phone and Troye can't help but stare at him. "Here we go!"

Troye looks at his phone and sees an adorable little blue house with a cute garden and is sat on top of a little hill with an amazing view.

"What is this?" Troye says leaning closer into Connor.

"This is the house I want when I'm older, look how beautiful it is and the view! Wouldn't this be amazing?"

"Yeah, it actually would. Imagine looking out that window!"

"Yea, I can't wait to live my own life with my husband and our four kids just admiring the view out there!" He then says leaning back onto the bed with his arms stretched out like he's watching the clouds or something. Troye just watches him dreaming aswell, except his dream involves him and Connor there. Where Connor stands in the kitchen making pancakes for there four kids as they play outside, and then Troye comes up behind him and hugs his waist as he jumps, but then melts into his arms. That's honestly all of Troyes accomplishments in life.

"So, what do you wanna do?" Connor says standing up as shaking Troye out of his dream land.

"Uhm, watch...movies??" Troye says basically just wanting to do nothing except cuddle with Connor.

"Hmm, sure."

10:45pm

"Oh my god! It's late Jesus." Connor says sitting up from the bed.

"It's only 10:45." Troye says, quietly whining from the sudden loss of Connors warm embrace. It's not that they were cuddling, like Troye wouldn't have minded, but they were so close that they could feel each others arm hair follicles.

"Yeah, but we've been watching movies since you literally first came here. The only time we got up was when dinner came."

"Butter chicken!" Troye says squinting and remembering the delicious orange substance.

"I know, so, what do you wanna do now? I'm kind of over movies." Connor says turning off the tv and turning to face Troye.

"Um, oh, we should get in a pjs now!" Troye says standing up and walking over to his bag.

"Kay."

Troye stands by the door as Connor rummages through his dresser. As Connor starts to unclothe himself, Troye sneakily turns a little to see Connor, no shirt, and just keeps glancing over to him as he continues to get changed. It's not in a creepy weird way, it's like a way where you just want to see your crushes appearance and take a little glance every now and then. The creases in his back showing his fit body just leaves Troye staring for a little. Connor then turns, still shirtless, and just smiles back at Troye.

"Hello, Troye boy." Connor says as Troye spins his head back around then slowly turns it back.

"Uh, hi." He says before breaking into a giggle.

"Hehe, what?" Connor says smiling and getting a blushed face.

Troye just smiles and gets red faced in return as Connor continues smiling.

"Ha, your such a little cutie sometimes." Connor says before turning back around and getting his onesi on. Troye then finally turns back and takes off his shirt and shorts now as Connor finishes off. "Damn!" Connor says out of nowhere.

Troye looks up at Connor confused, and sees Connor staring back at him.

"Eating any steak lately? Your a stick?!" Connor says laughing as Troye laughs back with him.

They then finally get changed and sit back on their bed in silence. Connor then falls onto Troyes lap while grunting and Troye slightly jumps in shock. Connors head rests in Troyes lap now as his arms wrap around his small waist.

"What are you doing?" Troye says giggling.

"I tired!" Connor says grunting.

Troye giggles and blushes at this very close contact as he hears Connors breathes get heavier.

"Connie?" He whispers loud enough for Connor to hear.

"Yeah?"

"Are you going to sleep on me?" Troye says expecting this to be a joke when he says.

"Yeah."

Troye kind of smiles and doesn't know what to do. He hears really heavy breathes come from Connor now and he's finally asleep. Troye continues to sit there, not wanting to wake his beautiful crush. But he manages to unfold his legs, and lay down as Connor cuddled up closer to Troyes waist. He just lay there for a moment smiling to himself as he felt his own hand move to Connors head without noticing and started to stroke his hair. In response, Connor smiled and snuggled in deeper, as Troye quietly cooed and closed his eyes, for once, not caring that them two didn't and could probably never have a thing, but just felt happy about Connor being in his arms. 

And he then fell asleep.

Ye so that's done

Ive already made another so imma post it rn

Well I've probably already posted it for you but me writing this now hasn't and is going to after this so yeah