Kiss me

Kiss me-Ed Sheeran

~*~

It's been one year since My husband (Connor Franta) and I got married. I've been planning a cute gift for him and I'm really excited to show him.

I hop in bed and he's already fast asleep, he's always up late so I was really surprised by this.

Maybe he wanted to get up early tomorrow.

~*~

I wake and turn to my left to see Connor not there and what took his place was a beautiful mini note with a heart sticker taping the opening together. I grab it and open it up carefully.

"And your hearts against my chest"

Location of first date

I get confused as to what he means but I know exactly where he wants me to go. I walk downstairs and out the front door to the restaurant that Connor and I shared our first date. I go there and immediately, a waiter comes to my service, gets me a table, hands me my favourite breakfast food and next to it, a note looking exactly the same as the one I got this morning.

I eat my food and finally open the note.

"Your lips pressed in my neck"

Location of first dance

I say thank you to my waiter, hop back in my car, and go to the local club just down the road. I walk inside, smile growing deeply on my face, as it's all empty except for sparkles everywhere, balloons, ribbons, hearts and everything cheesy like that. I walk up to the stage where a beautifully presented table sits with yet another note.

"I'm falling for your eyes"

Location of first 'I love you'

I hop back on my car, driving to the park going straight for the exact bench where we were. I hop out and see petals scattered around everywhere and lights guiding my way, even though it's midday, and I walk up to the bench. The notes there with a flower next to it.

"But they don't know me yet"

Walk down the path my love

I start to finally tear up at how beautiful all of this is, and how much hours and money was spent on doing this for me. I turn around and see a note hanging down from a tree with leaves slowly falling past guided by the wind. I untie the note and open it up.

"And with a feeling I'll forget"

Look up now my darling

I start to realise what the sentences are and what they mean. I look up crying with happiness and amazement. I see in the distant, Connor standing there holding a bouquet and another note. I start sprinting up to him not wanting to wait another minute without him in my arms. I finally get to him and stop. He hands me the note with one or two tears falling from his eyes.

"I'm in love now"

The karaoke version of kiss me by ed Sheehan starts to play throughout the park and I finally break. I fall into Connors arms as he sniffs trying to be the man. Kiss me was played where we had our first date, first dance, first 'I love you', and even our wedding. I break from our hug and kiss him. My hands wrap around his neck as his arms straddle my back. There are a couple of bystanders who are watching confusedly as the rest 'aww' or 'ooh' at us while filming. I look back up at him and realise this is the man I want to be with for the rest of my life. I don't care about all the watchers, right now, it's just me and him in this moment and time.

And I wouldn't change it for the world.

Ok I know this is so untrue and fake because anyone could've messed up the notes, it's for someone else, or the waiter getting the wrong person.

But it's the thought that counts!!