Heartache

"I-I thought y-you loved me?" Troye whimpers, hearing the heartbreak in his voice and the pain show clearly on his face.

"It's called...business, don't take it personally. Or do, I don't give a shit." Connor smirked back, not looking at him as the tears started to fall out the broken boys eyes.

"But...but...you told me-"

"Oh my god, it was acting, it was all acting. I never loved you, and every minute I spent with you just made my life more and more miserable." Connor stated, accidentally letting one whimper escape from his mouth loud enough for Troye to hear.

No words fell out of Troyes mouth after that, but he didn't have to say anything for Connor to know what he was thinking.

"Is-is this true?" Troye said one last time, trying his best to hold in everything.

"Yup." Connor said, smiling, this whole time not taking one single look at Troye.

"Look me up in my eyes...and tell me this is all true."

Connor slowly looked up, heart stopping as he stared into the boys eyes, pain exploding on Troyes face as he obviously tries his best to stop from hysterically crying. The once blue bright colour flowing from this boys eyes was now grey and broken. Connor felt everything inside him explode and all his emotions just fade away, his heart was pumping through his ears and he exhaled out

"I...don't...love you anymore." Connor said, feeling his heart drop to the ground, and his breath stop.

Troye looked at Connor, one last tear falling from his eyes as he looked to the ground and nodded.

"Ok...I'm sorry for making your life shit. So you can leave now." He says in a whisper, hiding his face away from my vision now, and shoving it into his hands.

Tears fell from Connors face, wanting nothing right now but to tell him it's fake, it's all fake and how much he loved him. But he couldn't do that. The pain he felt from his hidden stab wound was nothing compared to the pain he felt in his heart at this moment. He walked to the door, barely stopping himself from turning back around, and just as he went through the door, he peeked through the crack to see Troye now full out crying into his hands. How can you normally continue life knowing you crushed the one you love the most. He walked into his house, feeling every single emotion, fell back onto the door sliding down it and sitting on the ground.

From the other room he heard his mother call him, and walk into the hall where he was.

"Honey!! Back already, how was it." She says, an evil grin growing on his face.

Connor doesn't say a thing, not looking up at her as tears crash down on the ground all around him.

"Did you do it?? Cause you know if you didn't..." she says then leaning down in front of Connor, whispering to him. "He will get a lot of these." She continues pressing her finger into Connors stab wound causing him to scrunch his face in the pain he feels everywhere now.

She lets go and smiles, looking at her broken son not giving a single damn about what he feels.

"Ok, dinners ready sweets, eat up." She says standing up, and walking out of the room acting like nothing just happened.

Connor continues to sit down, staring at the ground feeling completely lost of everything. He didn't even care about his aching wound probably bleeding right through his jersey, all he could comprehend was pain, and that's what would always be going through his head.

The last feeling he would ever feel is pain and suffering but that could never be fixed or else it would have consequences.

"I...still...love you...Troye." Connor cries into his hands, knowing that he could never truly tell Troye that, and how much that hurt him.

"I...still...love...you."

Byes byes