Falling for you pt 2

"I...uh..."

"You alright?" Alfie says, as I just realise he is still here.

"Yeah, I just." I say really not knowing if I'm actually going to say this.

"Troye, what's the matter?" Connor says starting to stand up and seeing the nervous expression on my face.

"Yeah, I just...I need to tell you something. But, just you." I say exhaling out.

I then walk out the same door I did with Tyler before, except, now Connor is following.

"What's the matter Troye, are you alright, what do you need to tell me?" Connor says walking through the door and coming closer to me.

"I want t- no, I need to tell you something Con."

"What is it?" He says starting to get worried and slowly caresses my arm.

"I...um." I stutter then looking at Tyler through the cracked open door as he nods his head and smiles. "I...do you, have a crush?"

He kind of looks really confused for a second before answering.

"I mean, no, not that I know of why are you asking me this? What's the problem?" He says, the sympathy showing very clearly on his face.

"Ok, I've never told you this, but I have a crush. And that crush, is someone...in this house." I say then regretting all of it. His eyes widen and his expressive turns to shock.

"Why haven't you told me this?! Who is it, what the hell Troye?!"

"Because, that person, will not like me back." I say now visibly shaking.

"I'm sure he will, you're a great and amazing guy. But why couldn't you tel-" He then cuts himself off mid sentence and his face turns expressionless. "Wait, do you..." He says slowly realising and slowly becoming more and more shocked.

"I'm-I'm so sorry for making you feel uncomfortable, I don't know why I do, I just...I...I don't know it, I don't know!" A few tears then drip out of my eye as I can see his still shocked face.

"Troye I..."

"I'm so sorry."

He then walks down the hall into a room as I fall into a crouched position trying to hold in all my tears that just want to explode. I then stand up slowly, and walk into the lounge far behind Connor. As I walk in, Tyler's expression goes from happy, to concerned in 0.02 seconds.

"Troye? What's the-"

"He doesn't like me back." I say, not crying, not angry, not sad, but just broken. I lost a best friend because I couldn't Handel myself and I took it too far. I lost the best thing that could have ever happened to me.

And I'm a huge loser.

The four others just watch in shock and sympathy not knowing what to say or what to do. I then hear a door close at the end of the hall and footsteps trailing closet and closer to the lounge. Everyone is kind of quiet and just waits for what is going to happen.

I turn and wait, horrified of being embarrassed or even worse. He then walks through the door stopping at the doorway. We all stare at him, clueless of what will happen next.

"Connor?" Alfie says in unison with Daniel.

Before anything else, he comes walking up to me and hugs me. I freeze and don't know what's happening, until I realise and hug back even tighter. I hear little awes come from around us but we are too lost in the moment. He then releases and I do the same.

"Is it true?" He says, watery eyes.

"Yes." I say confidently.

"Well, I think I've fallen for you too, Troye boy.

We then continue the hug as everyone around us awes and claps. I don't blame them. It's cute af.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

That night, all they did was just suppress all their memories, all the good times, and how they came to love one another.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey so that was fun
Tbh I literally just made it up as I went

So, I'm curious

Do you guys have a crush?

Are you guys straight/gay/les?

And do you like stuffed crust pizza?

Ok, that's all home dogs.
Peace