Can I kiss you

Connor and Troye sat on the couch, just scrolling through Instagram/twitter and everything like that.

"Hey, Tro." Connor asks staring at Troye.

"Yea?" Troye responds still staring into his phone.

"You know Katie?"

"Uh, stanford?"

"Yeah her, apparently she's in love with Jenny."

"Jenny, her best friend?!" Troye says now interested and looking back at Connor.

"Yeah. Wouldn't that be sad though, to accidentally fall in love with your best friend?"

"I can feel her pain."

"What." Connor says staring blankly at Troye.

Troye then realised what he has said and has no idea what he's going to say/do to take it back.

"I-I mean my-I like someone, who can't like me back! I don't like you, HA. Silly." Troye says now mentally killing himself.

"Ok." Connor says in response, blushing and smirking knowing, that Troye has a thing for him.

"I d-I don't like you Connor."

"Yeah."

"I DONT."

"Oh yeah?!" Connor says then moving closer to Troye as he leans so close to him that in one single movement, they would kiss.

Troyes lips started to quiver and heart started beating as Connor was only two inches away from his face.

"What are you-" Troye starts to say as Connor interrupts him.

"Do you want to kiss me?' Connor asks.

"Uh, no." Troye says nervously.

"Do you want to kiss me?!" Connor says a little louder.

"No."

"Do you want to kiss me?!?!"

"YES! YES I DO!!" Troye yells before shutting his mouth and going red.

All is now silent as they just stare at each other.

"Can I kiss you?" Troye now pleads not being able to be in such close contact without connecting.

"That's all you had to say." Connor says before connecting their lips together and going for a slow passionate kiss.

Troye then wakes up with Connor by his side.

It was just a dream.

He realises what could come if he asks Connor to just kiss him, and it could lead to all his dreams coming true.

"Connor?" Troye asks waking up the very tired boy.

"What?!"

"Can I kiss you?" Troye ask going closer to Connor now.

"No fuck off." He says then going back to sleep leaving Troye to just awkwardly sit there alone. Rethinking his whole life choices.

Well ok then
I have 5% kill me

You know you need cuddles when your sleepy and sad at the same time

Ooh also I'm in Aussie <3

Kk bye