My little puppy

Connor walked through the door, putting down his keys and letting the warmth engulf him. He suddenly hears little mini rapid footsteps coming downstairs, and he starts smiling knowing exactly what it was.

"CONNIE!" Troye shouts running up to Troye jumping into his arms.

Connor held him tight squeezing all the life out of him. He finally put him down and rubbed his hair messily but making Troye even more cuter.

"Hey Troye boy! What have you been doing since I was away?" Connor says walking to the kitchen getting a sandwich.

"I was just running around getting more exercise." He says following behind.

As Connor was about to continue, he heard sudden heavy rain fall come from out side as Troyes head sprung to look out a window.
A storm.
Lightning and thunder suddenly crashes outside as the power goes out and Connor knows Troye is about to go mental. It was about 9:30pm so everything was completely dark. Troye starts freaking out, whining and shivering looking around the whole house.

"Troye! Troye baby come to me, come to me everything is alright, I'm here baby! I'm here!!"

Troye suddenly jumps into Connors arms and started to wince into Connors shoulder shivering and tensing at every struck. Connor starts walking upstairs holding Troye and rubbing his back whispering comforting things into his ear. They finally get to the bedroom and a huge wail of thunder spreads across the whole house and Troye jumps out of Connors arms and into the bed. He crawls under the covers shaking and whinging still. Connor rushes to the bed and goes under the covers cradling Troye.

"Hey! Baby, hey! Everything's alright. It's just loud noises ok?! Loud noises can't harm you." Connor says as Troye cuddles into his lap.

"It's-it's scary." Troye mumbles into Connors leg.

"I know, but we are both better and stronger then the storm. Because we can fight back, but it can't do anything."

Troye sniffs and looks up to Connor when another struck hit and he hid back into Connors lap.

"I know how to make it go away..." Connor says as Troye listens in.

"...we go to sleep, because when we wake up, it will be gone."

Troye nods his head and let's Connor fall back onto the pillow. He then climbs on top of him and starts to play with Connors fingers to calm him down a bit. As Connor is cuddled to Troye, Troye starts to get heavier and his hands slow down on the finger twiddling. His hand falls into Connors as Connor intertwined their fingers kissing Troyes head as mini snores come from his mouth.

"Goodnight, my sweet little puppy."

Connors eyes then start to get heavy as he feels Troyes hand grip his more tighter. He starts to close his eyes now and let's the storm quieten down around him.