Drowning

We drove to the highest peak of the mountain, by Connors request, and sat silently in the car, just watching this mesmerising sight.

"Lets take a photo." Connor then speaks up out of no where, staring at me, his camera in hand, and grabbing the handle of the door.

I've always been a little afraid of heights, and the fear of a slight breeze being strong enough to just flip me right over the edge.

I step out of the car, looking over the edge still, and walking over to Connor watching the beautiful view. I get over to him and instantly grab ahold of his arm, slightly shaking.

"It's amazing." Connor says, still staring out to the sea at the bottom. "I wanna take a photo of you in front of the view!"

"Uhh, noo that's alright!" I say as he slowly walks backwards and I follow.

"Come on Troye, it will only take two seconds!" He says then pouting and looking down.

"O-ok fine, but your buying me chipotle after this!" I growl at him, just getting a giggle from him and a 'you got it.'

I stand at the edge, trying not to slip or make one stupid move, and look over it seeing the clouds just under us, the sea way down below, and the sky just touching our tips. I hear the sound of Connors camera shutter a few times before I feel a slight breeze against my fingertips.

"Ok, are you done yet?!" I say anxiously.

"Wait just one more." He says still looking into the camera.

I look down behind me, seeing the sea now way further, and way deeper.

"Are we done now Connor?"

"Just wait...one...second." He replies, getting the perfect angle.

That's when I feel a heavier breeze and my hair flop in my eyes.

"Connor-" I yell out before a huge gust of wind knocks me right off my feet.

I try to scream, or yell, but the shock over runs my voice. I look down to see the sea very quickly coming closer and closer. I hear Connors yells and screams and the noise of waves crashing getting louder and louder. I try to grab out for something, anything in my path, but I just continue to fall, when I crash right onto the water top. The cold water quickly engulfs me, making my hands and feet numb. I'm finally able to yell and scream but the salt just absorbs in my mouth and my cries are rendered useless for anyone's hearing. I try to swim up but the water pushes me back down with heavy force, and my lungs are quickly filled with water and pain. I keep falling to the ground, watching my vision get darker and darker, and my hands more blue.

Im going to die.

That's when I see above me, a figure dive into the water, creating bubbles blocking out my path of their features. They then start to dive down to my direction as all my body parts are now incapable of movement, I feel an arm wrap around my cold torso, and pull me up. I hear yells and screams from this man, and bubbles quickly engulf around us. My vision turns blurry and keeping my eyes open for any longer will leave me blind. I feel the last air bubble escape my mouth, and my whole body is filled with salt water, leaving me dead in this guys arms. It's all going black, everything's going black.

I'm now gone.

~~~

"Troye!! Troye please wake up, oh my god Troye please!! Ahhha!!! TROYE PLEASE!! Wake up Troye!!" Connor yells to Troyes lifeless cold body. His cries are painful and loud, but still to far away for anyone to hear his call. He holds Troye in his arms, crying out the last of his power. He looks around for a beach, or riverside. But it's complete nothingness all around other then the huge mountain they just jumped off. He continued to look around, holding Troye in his arms still, crying out to anyone, crying out all the guilt and grief. The pain and harm. The lost feeling of his lover.

To flying airplanes and helicopters, they were just another peak in the huge ocean that would never be found again. The deep dead ocean kept them for itself forever, leaving them freezing, and lonely in the ocean depths.

Now gone forever.

Ok yeah I think that was a little harsh but I wasn't in the mood for a weird cute funny one

Kk kissies
Hugs

Bye byes xx