Forgotten

"What do you mean...there's another?" Connor says, tears threatening to fall and his voice cracking and hoarse.

"For gods sake Connor!! I mean...it's not working out!" I yell out staring at him, his face turning shocked and the realisation hits him hard. "I've met another man! I tried to let him go and forget about him...but I couldn't!! I'm sorry but he was everything that you weren't to me!"

Connor slowly steps back, a single tear now falling down his face, and takes a seat behind him staring out into space.

"Connor, please don't hate me for this, I just think this can be better for the both of us." I say in the most gentle tone I can. He continues to stare at nothing as we're both in complete silence.

I exhale out and step forward closer to Connor.

"Connor, I'm-"

"No, just fuck off Troye!! Get out of my house!" He yells, standing up now as heaps more tears fall onto the carpet.

I stop and stare at him for a moment, before nodding my head and slowly turning around. I walk towards the front door and grab the handle before turning back around and say goodbye.

"Bye Connor."

"Yup."

I then get home, trying my hardest not to let my tears fall. And walk straight to my computer.

I've not been feeling this. Feeling any of this.

My YouTube career is slowly dying each and everyday, everyone always seems to be busy when I want a collab, and I'm lost for ideas. Everyday I wake up, seeing all my notifications from the people that I don't even give a shit about, and the stress of literally everything.

I tap onto YouTube, and go onto my profile settings. I exhale out one last time and scroll the mouse onto the delete account button. I let at least one tear fall before wiping my eyes fully and click it feeling like a million weights have been lifted off my chest.

"I did it."

I then go onto all my other social media accounts and write the same sentence.

'As of today, my YouTube account has been deleted and I am no longer the Troye Sivan you once used to know. Goodbye.'

That's when I felt that my whole life could only just get better as of today.

And I felt great.

That was around one year ago

Since then my life has just gone to shit.

Straight after leaving all my friends and quitting YouTube, me and Jacob left, he wasn't being paid as much, and I couldn't find a job since I quit high school halfway through and had no job applications. We lived in a small apartment for a few months before we had to move since we couldn't afford it anymore, that's when Jacob left me for the good friend I once had long time ago. When I was still doing YouTube. I went back to my parents house and I started to regret everything I had said and done that day.

It's not because I then had nothing, but it's because I knew if I hadn't left everything behind, everything would be so much happier.

I had to apologise, to Connor especially.

I got my mum to drive me to his house immediately, not having any clue how all of this is gonna go. The fear starting to drive me crazy.

I knocked at the door, and this random guy came and answered it.

"Uhh, hi. Does-does a Connor live here?" I ask, my voice shaking and my head spinning.

"Uh, yes. But he's at vidcon right now." He says, leaning a bit to the side impatiently.

"Who-who are you?" I ask.

"I'm his boyfriend, Kyle. Who are you?" He replies.

I'm lost for words, and I get a clump in my throat. I turn around straight away ignoring his question, and get in the car and tell my mum to drive to vidcon.

I remember me and him organising to go there together, all the stuff we planned, now he's there with his own friends, a lovely boyfriend at home, and a lost memory of me.

I try to look around the building, to see where he could be entering or if there's an opening I can see. That's when I see his car pull up behind with a bunch of teenage girls surrounding his pathway. I stand behind trying to get a good view, when I push to the front, Dan and phil exit the huge car, laughing their ass off, then Joe, then him last. I finally push to the front of these psycho girls who don't seem to know who the hell I am.

"Connor! Connor please!" I try to yell over all these girls.

He stops to wave at the other side of the crowd, opposite to where I am, his smile beaming brighter then ever and then turns around and I see his expression get darker. He stares right into my eyes, putting his hand down slowly, and his eyes get glossy. That's when he shakes out of it and puts on a fake smile and waves to the rest of the girls behind me then going into the building, quickly looking back behind him taking one glance at me before the doors close and he's gone.

The girls scream in their little groups and run off as I just stand there alone and expressionless.

What have I done? Jacob was nothing compared to Connor, Connor actually loved me and I loved him. But you don't hurt the people you love, I don't know what the hell is wrong with me, and I don't deserve his love, but to remember what could've been and what I ruined, it hurts.

It really does.

I see videos of him surfacing around the internet, of him having fun without me, being happier then ever without me, making new friends without me, being completely fine...

...without me.

Now I'm just a lost boy on his own adventure, by himself, just forgotten to everyone he used to love.

I'm sorry Connor.

I love you.

Ok here you go PaperWords33 I hope this is kind of what you wanted XD

This was actually a really good recommendation so if you don't like it

Blame me

Kk kissies
Hugs

Bye byes