The timer

I wake up by the sound of my mum and sister cooking breakfast downstairs. I get up, and walk out the door seeing Brandon walking down the stairs already, except, something is different. He has these random numbers above his head reading
'92:461' counting down looking like a stop watch. I stare and rub my eyes, confused about what I'm seeing.

"Uh, Brandon, do-do you see that?! Above your head." He then turns around and looks up rubbing his head just as confused as I am.

"Um, no. What it is?" He says still staring up.

"Uhh, nothing. It's uh, yeah." He then gruffs and continues walking down stairs as I just stare atop his head watching the countdown like a hawk. What did it mean, and what the hell was it doing there. I get downstairs and see something that I can't comprehend. All my family has numbers ontop of his head. All counting down continuously. "Does anyone see this?!" I yell as they all look to me, shocked and confused at the same time.

"What?" My mum says as she continues to bake the bacon.

"Th-the numbers!" I say still not believing in what I'm seeing.

"What are you on?!" Nicola says while dishing the plates.

I then start to get so confused and I just walk out the door ignoring all my family's concerns and questions. I walk through the street looking at all the people, yup, the numbers are there. I see numbers as low as 35, but I am still clueless at why I see all of these.

I walk into a shop and observe all these peoples different numbers, they count down, all at the same time, with different numbers of course, but I just don't know what to think.

I walk out, and look at my shoes not really wanting to stare at those things that no one else seems to see, it scares me to know I can see it, but everyone else is clueless.

I continue walking when I look up to see a cute little stick boy walking directly infront of me. He doesn't look up and I'm too attached to his timer that says
'5'
It's so low, what's going to happen. I see he's a McDonald's worker and his name tag says Troye Mellet. I continue to stare when we bump into each other.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I say looking up at him. His timer now says '2' I continue to stare as he finally looks up to me and the timer is now on '1' He stares back and then the timer goes on to a zero, everything happens so slowly, my brain is confused, and my thoughts are messed, when he finally does something...

"Aaa-CHOOOWW" He sneezes. He then apologises, stands up, and the timer then resets as he walks off.

"Oh, well then."

I got this idea from an Instagram thing so I don't get the credit for it.

And I know it's short, but at least I'm still making some fanfics
dreaminqfranta I'm looking at you -.-

Farewell, my beautiful people's.

😘