Cuddles

I walked into my house, taking off my coat and shaking off the remainder snow left on my boots. The tv had been kept on like it was when I left and the part of the house I saw, was completely empty.

"Troye?!" I yell out through the house waiting to get an answer.

I then hear footsteps from upstairs coming down and an adorable looking, sleepy Troye comes into my view.

Troye was one of those people who get cuddly and lovey when sleepy. It was literally the cutest thing ever.

"Hello." He says as he rubs his eyes wearing an adorable weak smile.

I walk up closer to him so it's easier for him and he basically flops into my arms, his tiredness waying him down a lot.

"Troye, why aren't you sleeping? You're so tired from your lack of sleep last night." I say playing with his curls as he still lies in my arms.

"I wanted to wait for you." He says before yawning, his eyes scrunch and he gets five other chins but, he couldn't be any cuter.

I then walk with him up to our bedroom, after turning off all the lights and the tv, and putting him into bed. I go to the other side and lay in next to him, as he crawls up to me, placing his head on my chest and resting his arm on me.

Seriously if you haven't felt what I'm feeling right now, your missing out.

I can feel his warmth heating against my skin as his breath hits me hard. His curls tickle along my neck, and his fingers, draw little circles on my uncovered stomach. I lean down to kiss his forehead as he cuddles into me tighter.

I then take my hand that was wrapped around his back, and lift it up to play with his locks, and every now and then massage his head. I can feel his smile against my skin as my eyes start to get heavier and heavier. Before I fully fall asleep, I wrap my arms around him, and hold him tight, scared of him falling out of our embrace throughout the night.

"Goodnight, Tro."

"Goodnight, Con."

For this I just wanted to write a little fluff :3

Cause all the oneshots I've made have all been an short au thingy so yeah

Night night :)