What would you do

"Ok Troye boy, I'm gonna ask you some questions." Connor says as he sits on the opposite side of the bed to me.

"Ok, shoot."

"What would you do, if I cuddled you right now?"

"Um, I don't know, probably smile." I say with a confused face.

"What would you do, if I kissed you right now?"

"Uhh...where?" I say getting really confused yet can't control my smiles.

"Lips." He says really straight forward.

"Umm, be surprised I don't know."

"What would you do, if I started to make out with you?" He says, sitting on his knees and leaning forward.

"Ummm...I-I don't know, get a fright." I say, blushed face and hands tingling.

"What would you do, if I just confessed my love for you right now?" He says, getting in a doggy like position slowly making his way over to me.

"Um, w-why are you...I-I don't know?" I say, getting tingly and mouth quivering.

"What would you do, if I slowly started to pull your pants down after making multiple love bites on your neck." He says with a smirk coming closer and closer.

"I-I-uh, I don-" I say slowly moving back, eyes widened and mouth watering.

"What would you do, if I started to play with your ding-a-ling as you moaned to all the neighbours?" He says coming very close to me now as I scooted back to the head board.

All I could respond with was a gulp as the lust and the ambition filled my body.

"What would you do, if I slowly took off my top, pants, and you saw that I had on Gucci pink panties?" He says now towering over me.

"Uh." Is all I manage to get out as I quietly moan at this sensation he's giving me without any contact.

"What would you do..." He says finally, leaning closer into my ear as I freeze. I bite my lip and scrunch the bed sheets underneath my hands. My back arches as I feel his breath run along my neck. He then finally says something "if I tell you this was all a prank?"

My eyes widen and I freeze in my tracks. He then leans back and laughs his heart out as I still don't move my frozen position. He continues laughing as my mouth slowly widens to show my shock.

"I'm just kidding." He says stopping his laughing fit. "I know you have a crush on me, it's obvious. Come here." He says as he pounces on top of me bringing me into a make out session as he moans into my mouth.

And that's what I call,

friendship goals.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

That was fun to make

I was going to do something deep and sad and completely different but I figured
EH
And I'm just really sleepy :)

So goodbye
And since I'm sleepy now

You get
Hugs and kissies
The most cutest word in the world :3