Hes gone, but here

Based off of -ilysbgracie 's book
-Fly away with me

It's has been about 5 days since Troyes death.

The hardest days of my life. It was his funeral and I got up to say a speech about how I miss him, it wasn't well written, it didn't say what I actually thought, and the quality of it was absolute shit. But how do they expect anyone to write a nice speech only a couple of days after their loved ones death.

A couple hours past and I was the last one standing by his grave. Staring at it knowing the deathly sight buried six feet under it. No tears fall, but I'm completely shattered inside. That's when I feel it.

A warm pressure feeling against my back. I turn around to see him standing there.

Troye standing there.

My eyes widen and I rub them a few times to wake myself from this dream I'm having. I open my eyes again and he's still there. In the flesh, well, kind of.

"T-t-tr-Tro-" I try to spit out but my confusion mixed with my excitement blocks all my words.

"Yes, baby. It's me."

"What-what are you..I... I just saw you get buried?!"

"I'm know sweetheart, but, I'm not alive." He says smiling the whole time. "I'm a ghost my darling. It maybe hard to believe, but I'm here. But, I'm not here...here."

Tears start to pour out of my eyes and I go to hug him when I fly straight through him. The realisation hits me, he's a ghost, I can't touch, feel, hug, or kiss him. The tears come more and more as I know that he's basically air.

"Baby, you can't touch me, I'm a ghost, but I'm still here!"

I just nod in reply as he wraps his translucent arms around me creating warmth but no actually feeling. It's comforting and just a good feeling. But it will never feel as good as the old hugs we used to share.

We then both walk home, me still not fully understanding the situation I'm in. But not giving it a second thought.

3 days past

We are both sat on top of a mountain looking over the edge. Thinking to ourselves I guess you could say.

"Connor?" Troye says looking over at the setting sun.

"Yes?"

He then stands up ushering me to do the same. We are both then standing on the mountain, looking over the range.

"Do you ever think about death?" He says coming closer to me.

"What do you mean?"

"Like, how you feel about it, and where you will go?"

"I'm pretty sure you already know that!" I say giggling as he does the same.

"I know, but....I'm alone here Connor, I'm alone and miserable here. Death is not a good place to be alone at!" He says starting to get serious.

I'm at a loss for words because I don't exactly know where he's going with this but I'm pretty sure I might have a clue.

"Connor, it's horrible here."

"But...but I have a life to live!!"

"I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME ENOUGH TO BE WITH ME NO MATTER WHAT!!!" He yells out in my face now.

"WELL I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME ENOUGH, TO WANT ME TO LIVE THROUGH LIFE AND DO WHAT IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO!!!"

We then both puff and continue to stare at each other. When we both break down and shake and cry.

"I'm scared of death Tro."

"I'm scared of being alone Con."

At that moment, I had to make the biggest decision of my life. But, I then realised what I had to do. I stared at Troye, him staring back at me.

And I did it.

What did he do?!?

HAHAHA

I so evils

Ok bye byes hugs kissies n shit