Im in love with my best friend

//Troye//

Today, Troye was turning 21 and everyone had been sending over presents by mail due to distant and them not being able to make it. Troye didn't mind except for one that wasn't going to be there.
Connor.
Connor was Troyes best friend but couldn't make it because of meetings and YouTube meet ups. He understood Connors problem but it's sad to know you won't be able to see your other half on your own special day.

//Connor//

Connor was beaten down and practically crying because of not being able to see Troye on his birthday.
Stupid meetings.
He wanted to give a gift in person that he knew he could've sent over, but it would've been no where near as sympathetic and loving. He decided it was better then nothing and sent it straight away so Troye would get it on his actual birthday. This wasn't any normal, random present. This was a present that could show Troye Connors real feelings for him and could change everything for the better.
Connor was in love with Troye.
And was finally tired of hiding it all these years.

//Troye//

Troyes birthday

Troye awoke in his bed realising the date and already seeing a million happy birthday wishes sent by all his loving fans. He wished he could reply and say thank you to all of them individually, because that's just the kind of person he is, but that would probably take hours. He gets up, making a hot chocolate for himself, and looking to all the mail sent presents lying on the floor from all his close friends that couldn't make it as he smiles and can't wait to open them immediately. He goes through clothes, cards, money, posters, chocolates, candy, and just the cute stuff that he just happened to adore.

//Connor//

Connor knew it was Troyes birthday in Austrailia right now and was shaking for the text to be sent by Troye telling him how he felt, if he liked it, or completely hated it and didn't feel the same way. He was totally regretting everything now and was feeling so stressed and felt like crying.
But, it was too late now I guess.

//Troye//

He finally had two more presents to go through, Zoe's and Connors. He waited to do Connors last because Connors gifts always made him laugh the most. He opened Zoe's and got a few shirts, a card, and a cute little action figure doll of himself. He looked at Connors not wanting to wait another second of this temptation. He rips it open to see a cutely decorated box full of stuff. There's a card in it, a few gifts, and a note saying to read the card last. He looked through everything and got two big heart shaped chocolates, a big lollipop, a teddy bear holding a heart, and a fifty dollar Australian note. Basically everything you would expect to get on Valentine's Day. Without knowing, Troye was blushing and continuously smiling thinking about Connor being here and how nervous he would've been. He ate a bit of the chocolate and started sucking on a lollipop when he got to the note. He opened it admiring the cute stickers on the front and started to read.

Dear Troye,

Hello Troye boy, it's me!
I hope you've had a great birthday so far and lots of love from me. (You know, all the cheesy stuff) I know you love chocolate and lollies even though your a complete stick, so I got you those. Also a cute teddy bear to cuddle when you have no on else because I know you love your cuddles. Ok yeah, I really don't know what else to write in here except for all this cheesy, best friend, lovey stuff that you will never stop being mean to me about so I'm just going to end it now. I'm just kidding.
I wanted to tell you this in person but I couldn't, this is the hardest thing for me to do, and I'm shaking so much while writing this but, I just wanted to tell you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, you make my life complete and I don't know what I'd do with out you 'here' in my life, and I love you.
But this time, not in a friend way.
I'm in love with you.
And I hope after reading this, you won't leave me, or be weirded out, but I couldn't keep it too myself anymore.
I love you.

~Connor

Troye continues to stare at the note not knowing how to react. He re-reads the note several times just to make sure his eyes weren't pulling a devilish trick on him. He finally knows that that is what Connor wrote AND meant. He finally breaks away from his dream land smiling his heart out and running to grab his phone. He opens the phone getting the passcode wrong with his hands shaking from excitement. He opens his phone and goes straight to Twitter not hesitating to text Connor straight away.

@troyesivan: I'm in love with you too Connor

//Connor//

Oh my god