Sunshine

Before you read this, I just wanted to say I got the idea from Instagram and it was so sad omg so

HERE IT IS

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine..." Troye sang along to the song croakily playing in the background. Whispering it into Connors ear. "You make me happy when skies are gray..."

Troye held Connor close, as Connor wrapped his arms along Troyes lower back. The little sounds of bumps and bangs could be heard from outside, but they knew already what would come.

All they wanted to do was just be with one another.

And hold each other close.

The song froze every now and then but they still swayed to the beat. A tear ran down Connors face without Troye knowing, but Connor just held Troye closer.

Troye continued to sing into Connors ear, soothing all his nerves and leaving him happy.

The thought constantly stuck in Connors mind about the man eating monsters out there, finally disappeared. All his worries were gone, because the thought of dying, didn't feel as bad if he knew Troye would be by his side.

The song slowly started to end, and the last chorus began to play, and the door to the empty and quiet ball house, finally caved in.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine..."

The sound of growls crept in the room, and the bangs continued to grow louder and stronger.

"...you make me happy when skies are gray..."

Troye held Connors head into his chest, as he slowly opened his eyes to what should've scared him way more then it actually did.

"...you'll never know dear, how much I love you..."

A whimper escaped Connors mouth but Troye didn't move him away, tears slowly started to fall down Troyes cheeks, and he closed his eyes, still continuing to sing. Feeling a hand suddenly scrap against his back.

"...please don't take my sunshine away."

Man I am a horrible person wtf

I like writing stuff where it doesn't say what happens at the end

But you know exactly what happened

Ok bye byes