Voicemail

"Hello, Troye.

I'm leaving you this voice message because to be honest, this is the only way I feel like I'm actually talking to you.

Ok where do I start.

I just wanted to say how much I love you. I love your eyes, your hair, your face, your body, your personality, your meaning, your thoughts, and your life. I love every last bit of you.

I got to say, it's a little hard paying for mine and your phone bills, and our rent all by myself, and it's quite hard to know that I don't have to be, but I can't stop myself.

I hope your doing ok, and I hope that you're very happy right now.

It's sad to know that I won't be on your mind anymore, that you wont tell me you love me, that you won't ever get to come to me when your feeling down. Is it sad for you too?

I hope not actually, I hope you're just always at your best, you're always feeling happy, you're never wishing for something better because it should already be perfect, and that you don't miss what you used to have.

I love you, Troye boy.

I love you with all the broken pieces of my heart.

That you broke.

But it's not your fault.

I will never blame you for what happened to you.

I will never blame you for what he took away.

It's not your fault darling.

I love you.

I'm in love with you.

I just hope you can hear this, and that this will make you smile.

Just remember the memories, and forget all the hard times.

I love you.

And I will never stop.

Bye Troye."

Connor finishes the voicemail, sending it to him, for no reason at all, because he knows he will never hear it.

But, it just makes him feel happy.

Happy to basically still be talking, to his once living husband.

Connor then looks to the ceiling, smiles, and whispers

"I love you, my darling, Troye. And I will forever love you."