;)

This is going to be a JUICY chapter ;)

Connor was home alone with nothing to do, bored as hell. He sat on the couch watching gay actors make out for the sake of it when he finally heard the front door open. He quickly spun around and caught a sight of the beautiful and sweaty Troye Sivan.

"Baby!" Connor says excitedly.

"Hey."

Connor sprints up to Troye, hugs him then starts whining.

"I'm bored!!"

"Then go and watch a movie or something." Troye says putting his keys down and wrapping his arms around Connor.

"No, I want you." Connor says lowering down.

Troyes eyes widen with joy and brings Connor up to kiss him passionately. They then start to have a battle inside their mouths with their tongues as they moan to the feel of it. They release as Troye stares at Connor surprised and not sure if he's ready. When Connor speaks up.

"Oh come on, daddy." Connor says biting his lip.

That was enough for Troye to nod his head and run into the playroom getting ready. Connor waited on the couch as Troye got all dressed. He felt comfortable to be wearing what he's wearing in front of Connor, so he strut it. He finally gets it on and walks to the living room again. Connor turns and gasps at this beautiful sight.

 Connor turns and gasps at this beautiful sight

"It's amazing."

;)