New school

(Use of the word faggot that should never be used in real life situations. Btw don't get triggered)

Troye walked to his new locker in his new school pulling down his skirt, and holding his books tight. He was wearing a pink mini skirt, a white crop top, and a pastel pink cropped Nike jersey. He was stared at and people were whispering. He started shaking and getting insecure about what he decided to wear today, he got to his locker and kept looking back at all the people looking at him and laughing. He closed his locker and turned around but before he could take any more steps, he got stopped by what looked to be five or six huge guys.

"Hey, faggot. Didn't have any clothes so you had to use your five year old sisters ones aye?!" Says the one standing in the front as everyone around them laughs.

"Nice skirt, using it to hide your vagina pretty boy?!" Another one says as they all continue to laugh.

They then start to push Troye around in as the surround him laughing and spitting out horrible words. After a good pushes, the main one from before jumps in and pushes Troye so hard he falls to the ground. They then all start to kick him as he just lies on the ground covering himself all he could.

"HEY!" A sudden loud yell is heard from behind the surrounding crowds.

The boys then stop kicking and look up in the direction that the voice was heard. They slowly back up as the crowd moves to side to show a huge, scary looking teenager emerging.

"Connor, hey." Says one of the guys.

"What the fuck is happening here." The guy says looking at the boys now backing up faster.

Before they could answer, the scarier looking guy then starts throwing punches at all the guys before they start to run off through the huge crowds.
Troye looks up to this man, shaking and tears still falling from both eyes. The guy then reaches for his hand, helping him up while staring at him.

"Everyone scram!" He says as all the crowds around them two run around like little maniacs. "Are you alright?" He says sounding really sympathetic and like this huge scary guy that can scare off six football players by one stare, actually has a weak spot for this small, Australian cross-dresser. 

"Ye-yeah." Troye says wiping his tears away.

"You're Troye, right?"

Troye then nods and looks down trying to hide the continuous stream of falling tears.

"I've been watching you, you're really cute in that skirt of yours."

Troye looks up to him in confusion.

"The names Connor, so...can I get your number?" He says slightly smiling.

Troye's eyes then start to widen before agreeing and writing down his number in this mans phone. After finishing, he looks back up to him, still not believing in this occurrence.

"What class you in?"

"2-um 2o4."

"Hey, me too. We can be partners." He says winking then walking to the class before Troye shakes out of his thoughts and quickly runs to follow him.

As they get in class, Connor takes Troyes hand and shows him to two empty seats in the back of the class. Half way through the class, Troye feels a hand grasp at his thigh and slowly rub it. He looks over to Connor still looking at the teacher before quickly looking over at Troye and smiling. Troyes cheeks then start to get red and his hands gets tingly. And maybe something else grows ??

Class then finally ends and Connor stands up, and obviously waits for Troye to stand up too.

"Call me tonight." Connor says, winks, and then leaves to leave Troye on his own. Questioning everything.

"Heh," Troye says as he grabs his stuff and walks out of the school still smiling and face still blushed.